Gsolutions Online Eric Gillette / Fraud

1 1 Maiden LaneNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-348-5552

Eric Gillette, Gsolutions online "sold" me a website business for 10, 000. Nothing about it was as he had said. When I tried to get my money back he went and charged my Amex card for another 11, 000 claiming that I bought another business from him!! He then provided a fraudulent document to Amex to support his claim.

Stay away from Eric Gillette and Gsolutions Online. Many people have been ripped off by him. Please contact me if you have had similar or any problem.

Ma

Comments

• To
      27th of Jan, 2009

I agree completely. They cannot be trusted. I used them to redesign our website and provide SEO. WE spent over $8500 with them and all we got were delays, lack of performance, and charging our AmEx card when they were not supposed to (one time is which I had disputed the charge and AmEx ruled in their favor which absolutely floored me. They did not conduct a thourough investigation).

• Sc
      24th of Apr, 2009

Eric is a fraud,

Amazed he is still in business as I know of a couple people suing him and reporting him to police/attorney general

• Bm
      15th of Dec, 2011

He is back in business alright and scamming unsuspecting people with his bull****. This guy is pure EVIL! My only hope through this post is that someone will read this and avoid this guy like the plague.