gsm monster / phone scam

United States, New York Review updated:
gsm monster
company is a total scam company. bought a phone from this company and received it not even turning on, sent it back and was told a replacement would be sent out overnight, went over a month of unanswered calls and no replies to email. finally got someone after having to send someone to the door of the address listed for them and then was told they were sourcing the replacement.(btw i was told they had one and was overnighting it a month ago) the replacement was then sent to the wrong address and i had to pay to have it routed to the correct address. when i finally got the phone again its not working and once again its a month of unanswered calls and emails. now i finally get through they saying after 7 days the phone is not they concern i must contact the manufacturers. the manufacturers said the phone is not even a us made phone and is under no warranty. i encourage everyone stay far from gsm monster they are total frauds

N  19th of Sep, 2009 by

gsm monster - Bad Cell Phone
GSMMonster.COM/ Aand B Wireless Inc.

I purchased a 8310 Black Berry phone from GMS/A and B Wireless. I paid 262.00 for this phone I request a at&t model, I was sent a T-mobile model. I tried contacting them with not much luck, since I only have and email address. How ever I did ask them to contact me by phone, which was not done. I have sent a total of 2 emails letting them know I received the wrong phone and also to let them know that the phone gets hot very quickly as well as the terrible reception . I do believe this was a refurbished phone and not a new one which is what I thought I was purchasing at the time. I finally received and email from them telling I need to contact T- mobile about a phone I did not buy from T- Mobile . So I then decided to contact the company I purchase the warranty from which was also on their website. I was told all they do is repairs and that they don't send out new phones, I then explain to the rep I bought this phone in may -09 and that I have not had this phone for 6 months, she then told me it's still under warranty by t-mobile and to try contacting them but they will file a complaint and I can send them the phone and they will look into it and see if it can be fixed and then they will see what they can do .Hey I say in these hard time I will not take this Fraud lying down . I am going to file all the complaints I can against this company until I 1 get a new phone or my money back.
N  24th of Sep, 2009 by

gsm monster - Lg Xenon Phone

i bought a lg xenon from there for $300! and it said that it was going to be unlocked and that i would be able to use it with my own sim card. when i got the phone i was so excited and i i took of the back and put my sim card in and the battery and turnd on the phone it started up and it said invalid sim so i i sent them a email saying that i jsut recived the phone i wanted but it was not unlocked and they say sorry for the incovince to give them the IMEI number and that they would reply within 24 hours so i did i sent them the IMEI of the phone it has now been 3 DAys and they still havent replied i sent them another one yesterday and they havent replied!!!1 i am still waiting!!! i hate GSM monster i have order phones from there beofre and this has not happend i jsut want to get my phone unlocked please!!!
A  17th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I totally agree that they are cheaters and ###.One of the things they do is to illegally charge much more in tax than the official sales tax rate in a state to which they send orders.I live in New York City and they charged about 18% sales tax on the phone I ordered.Also, they impose totally exagerated shipping and handling charges.Therefore, the initial price they advertise has nothing to do with the final price.Stay away from them!
A  1st of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
wat's their number
N  17th of Apr, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Great company, I'm totally amazed at the previous comments.
I ordered at least 4 times from this company, and received perfect condition phones, and Micro SD cards, factory sealed, quick shipping.

N  13th of Jun, 2010 by
i placed an order, I haven;t received it yet.. if I receive a broken phone, can I process a charge back with my credit card, so I can get my money back??
A  3rd of Apr, 2011 by
i purchased a phone from them it did not ship when it was supposed to i took the to att my data would not transfer from my other phone i took it home and fully charged it the phone is defective it wont work at all the box was all torn some contents were missing they are a total fraud and someone needs to do something about them not to mention they have a fake e-mail return address.
A  27th of Jun, 2011 by
this company is a joke... please do not order from them .. they sell used phones as new. and none of their phones have any warranty
A  17th of Feb, 2012 by
I recently had a similar experience with this dishonest merchant.
I ordered two NEW motorola phones from GSMmonster. When I received them, one was refurbished and the other was dead. All attempts to contact them were not successful. I sent the dead phone to Motorola for repair under the warranty but motorola returned it and stated that the warranty was void. Beware shopping with unethical and dishonest outfit. You can get any phone they advertise at Amazon at the same price and unmatched customer support.