GSA / Keeps charging my debit card but I never got disk!

1 2620 s. Maryland Parkway, suite 969Las, NV, United States Review updated:

I inquired about a disk that was suppose to help me find Government Grants that were available, I authorized a $1.97 for the shipping and handling of the disk... never received the disk even as of yet, and have been getting additional charges made to my debit card that has been tracked to GSA or S Grand Masters and now I cannot even find their website again... I want it to stop...

I have notified the Fraud Department through my Debit Card and Payments will be suspended... And I have also Notified our State Better Business Bureau, and they are going to take action... The Missouri State Attorney Generals Office as also been notified...

Corrina L. Ballanger,
Sincerely.

Comments

• Sh
      15th of Jan, 2008

I completely agree with this complaint. Grant Master's did the same to me only I did receive the CD for which I paid $1.97 S&H.
    I also had a total of $117.00 charged to my Debit card, (none of which I authorized), from numbereous companies that now had my Debit card number.
    I contacted my CU and if I want the above extra charges removed from my account I would have to go down to the police station and fill out a report, so on & so forth.
    I cancelled my Debit card and requested a new card to prevent any further charges to my account!!!
    I was also innundated with spam from way too many companies, so I've had to waste a ridiculous amount of time Unsubscribing to them.