Grumpys Bailbonds / Entrapment and harassment

1 Franklin, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615-642-5815

After calling and reporting a fugitive who I had signed a bond on, I was told by Leah Hulan to try to keep contact and try to get him to my house. I worked dutifully to send them any information that he provide on his whereabouts. I sent phone numbers, addresses and told them every time he called. The last time I spoke with him he was in a town not too far from me. He said he was breaking down and was going to park his van and work on it.

I left work for lunch with a friend to go home and unlock the doors for my kids since my mother was going to the ER and wouldn't be there when they got home. I noticed his van was there but he was no where to be found in my house. I was on my way back from work when my mother called asking for me to find someone to give her a ride from the ER. After 15 minutes of doing this I arrived back at work. My phone rang and it was the recovery team. They asked me where I had been. I told them at work. He proceeded to tell me I was a liar before giving me a chance to explain since I had just walked into work for a meeting. He then hung up on me.

I was then contacted by Leah Hulan and verbally assaulted. I was told that I was a liar, I was full of Sh!@, I was trash she called me the B - word then hung up on me. She then called back stating she the US Marshall and a Detective were filing felony warrants for my arrest for aiding and abetting because I didn't call within the 15 minute time frame. I was also responsible for not only the bond on the court date missed but for 2 more court dates in the future.

She then told me she hoped I lost my job and that I worry everyday all day about the US marshalls and the detectives coming to get me.

Be very bleary of signing a bond for someone using this company. I have been in this situation before and was never treated this poorly especially when I was trying to help them recover the guy.

Comments

• Ca
      21st of Nov, 2008

buck lewis bail bonds is nothing but a harrassing no good ###

• Mo
      5th of Apr, 2010

I have to agree with you to a certain extent. I used them last year for someone and when that person missed court, they were on everyone who went his bond like a hound dog. They even threatened to sue my mother and take her house. She was very upset to say the least. Leah, called but she wasnt being mean or anything. I actually thought she was nice.
    But do be careful getting these people, because even though Leah didn't do any harrassing, the people that she used to seek out people who missed court are mean and threatening.

• Sw
      16th of Aug, 2011

Mom of 3 Kids... Leah Hulan is a liar and thief... please read my comments that were posted today.