Growth-Flex Pro / Replica Of PelkinLab.com

United States Review updated:
I order this from here to china for my brother and it turned out it was just like other Chinese replicas. I thought they only replicate Rolex watches and Sony televisions but damn they also claim to be affiliated with PelkinLab and that they are the sole distributors of the mainland ... NO pelkinlab.com does ship to China!! Don't be fooled by their good design choice and their fake forums like I was .. and don't DON'T hope to get a refund lol they are theft they wont give a penny back to you!

I hope people in china report them to the law and they all go to Jail for 3 years since I paid 100$ for each fake FAKE FAKE bottles of Growth-Flex Pro.

If your looking for Growth-Flex Pro to grow taller go Google growth flex pro and the first site that pops is the one. and they have a reseller also growth-flexvpro.net which is under and the first Youtube video is theirs also which leads to growthflexpro.com which is the same as pelkinlab.com

Growth-Flex Pro

A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I almost fail for the replica lol before I googled pelkinlab on youtube lol
N  3rd of Mar, 2010 by
HAHAHA you guys are posting fake sotries Growth-flex helped my son grow taller 2 inches I thanks them everyday!
N  3rd of Mar, 2010 by
Growth flex helped my son grow 2 inches, I think china has lots of problem with shipping and you should contact china post office. I am from China and find growth flex good product!