growingrichw/google / taking money out of my account without authorization

i was told there would be a charge of 1.29 and then another charge for 1.00 havnt even seen my cd in the mail and already been charged then i check my bank statement and have an additional 39.95 charged to my account without my authorization.

Comments

• Ke
      8th of Oct, 2008

To whom it may concern:

I am having contacting the right persons to cancel this order. I have not received any cd, but I have view the download and this is not what I expected onr am I computer literate enough to operate a business of such magnitude.

I need a confirmation that this matter is taken care off and there will be no more charges to my account.

In good faith I hope someone will ASAP this request.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my concern.
    Kenneth Stanton Sr.
    eks4@yahoo.com

• Wi
      3rd of Dec, 2008
    growingrichw/google - I just realized this was a scam with unearthly charging habits to my account. I would like it termonated immediately and my money returned
    GROWINGRICHW/GOOGLE

I just realized by checking web information that this company is a scam and account thief. I would like to terminate my relationship with them immediately and have my money returned. I understand they are very difficult to deal with.

• Ry
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $2.99 shipping and handling, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 1-800-685-2713 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 800-685-2713 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our member’s website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our member’s website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-685-2713 they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,