Growing Rich With Google / unauthorized withdrawals!

1 P O Box 691Fort Pierce, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 772-466-0242

I signed up for a home business with who I thought was google. Turns out, the company was operating under a name called growing rich with google. The 3 month free trial was only $2.29 for shipping and handling. Within a matter of days my account was charged an unauthorized fee of 39.99 by this company. Within another 4 days my account was charged another unauthorized fee for 7.95 by a company affiliated with growing rich with google under the name of bsn/grant search. A couple of days later another unauthorized charge for 9.95 was made from another company also affiliated with growing rich by the name of network agenda.com. Which is under another name called raven media. I am still trying to get my money refunded.

Comments

26th of Dec, 2007
    Growing Rich W / Google - Credit card charges!
    Growing Rich W / Google
    21273 Hitch Drive
    Dixon
    Phone: (573) 336-5263

I was charged $29.95 on my credit cad on 24 Oct 07,I called them to take the charges off, for we sent the dvd back and didn't want the services,they said they would but didn't, then on next credit card bill I was charged another $29.95 plus still owing the first $29.95 on bill.

8th of Jan, 2008

hi i didnot use ur service then y r u take 40 $ evry month from my account stop taking that ok n listen when i order that cd u didint mention over any another charges ok so i hope u will stop taking money from my account ok

• Rh
      9th of Jan, 2008
    Growing Rich With Google - Unable to cancel and continuing unauthorized monthly payments taken out of bank account!
    Raven Media

Growing rich with google has taken 39.99 out of my checking account. The phone number has been disconnected and there is no way to cancel.

• Sh
      9th of Jan, 2008

I also got charged 39.95 after I ordered the CD, to be honest I don't even know if I received it . It is 7:00 P.M. here in Wisconsin and I was the third caller when I called, someone did get to me right away and I asked what I was getting charged for and I was told something about some web sites that were available to me. I have no idea what this person was talking about all I know is that I ordered a CD to get information and I wound up paying a lot of money for something I never even used. He said he would cancel my account but I still got charged what they took out already. A lot of people are saying they can't get through, I would call in the evening you might get through. Good luck people I got caught up in this also.

• Wh
      11th of Jan, 2008
    Growing Rich With Google - Scam and fraud!
    Growing Rich With Google
    2620 S Maryland Parkway #969
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 866-396-5695
    www.googlemoneyprofit.com

I paid for shipping of a cd, $1.97 and two weeks later I was charged $39.95. I called them and canceled there services, they state that the fees are not-refundable. "That I should have read the fine print". Now a month later I find two other unauthorized charges for services that I have not requested. I never authorized this. SCAM ALERT!!!

• Bd
      11th of Jan, 2008

I also got had by the Google Money Profit scam. I don't know how another company can charge your CC. I only auth'd & got an e-mail confo of a $1.95 charge from Google Money profit. I did get thru using the 800 numbers on my CC statement to cancel all these other compaines however now I;m out $ I do not have. Stupid me! There certainly needs to be a law or shouldn't this be covered under the privacy FICA law as they are giving out financial info w/o being clear, fine print is not clear. Shame on you Google. I only really auth'd S&H, there really should have been no other charges w/o confo. I also could not find a way to send an e-mail complaint to Google. Tsk tsk....search engine my foot!!!!!

• Ca
      18th of Jan, 2008

Call 866 396-5695, I got through and was able to cancel all three recurring charges but like another gentleman said, my poor dad is still responsible for the first two months of charges even thought he did not authorize them or realize that he was being set up to be charged for them each month. Good luck!

22nd of Jan, 2008

Neither did I join grow rich with google....... please stop charging my bank account with the 39 dollars every monthbe785

25th of Jan, 2008
    Growing Rich w Google - Canceled service but they are still charging my acc. unauthorized!
    Growing Rich w Google

Stop charging my debit account and refund the $119.85 OVERCHARGE for three months after cancellation of service! I tried calling a THIRD time to cancel and get a refund and can not get thru.

• De
      28th of Jan, 2008

Same thing is happening to me!!

• Ro
      29th of Jan, 2008

I agreed to get the 1.00 Dvd, that Get Rich w/ google sent me, and after finding out it was a scam, I declined any further particapation, but I have now been charged over 80.00 for absolutely nothing. This is a travesty and something should be done about these theives.

• Ca
      30th of Jan, 2008
    Growing Rich With Google - Fraudulent charges on my credit card!
    Growing rich with Google

I called this company numerous times to cancel the account I have with them they never answer or the line is busy. They are taking $50.00 a month out of my account for all kind of thing I never even sign up for.

Beware people!

• Me
      1st of Feb, 2008

I too sent for the Get Rich with Google cd,paid $1.99 for shipping and handling.On the 29th of January $39.95 was taken out of my account and YES like the rest of you I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE TRANSACTION!,moreover I called and called and called 800-986-2640 as well as 888-546-2285 and got nothing except voicemail.Not Good Enough!!! I finally called my financial institution and was given a different number 866-396-5695,the person I talked to was somewhat pleasant but nervous esapecially after I let him know what I thought about Google and it's scandelous practices.Before it was all said and done I was given a cancellation number and was told that no more money would be taken from my account,as for the $39.95 ,oh! "my fault, my loss because I didn't cancel the subscription before the free trial expired"That's BS on top of BS.I DID NOT AGREE TO SUBSCRIBING TO THEIR SERVICE.I DID NOT AGREE TO HAVING $39.95 TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH.I RECIEVED AN E-MAIL FROM GOOGLE ADVERTISING/ASKING FOR $1.99 TO COVER SHIPPING AND HANDLING FOR THE CD AND THAT'S IT!!!..oh I will get my money refunded thanks to my financial institution and their fraud department.I see the makings of a class action lawsuit.I'll keep you posted.

• Fi
      2nd of Feb, 2008

I've agreed to payment of $1.95 for the information CD by Growing Rich With Google and now I see $38.95 in my bank statement. I tried to call in (866-4190476) but the person speaking to me sounded that it is all my fault. I insisited that I never agreed to any payment beyond the initial $1.95. So they said they are sorry about it.

Now I am suspecting that this payment is there monthly the issue goes to another level. I never wanted their service. I wanted them to stop whatever they claim to have provided me, which they never did, and remove my name from their records and return my money back. I want to push this issue further.

• Al
      6th of Feb, 2008

The very same thing has happened to me. Fortunately I used a debit card. I had to cancel that card and my checking account and reopen with a different account number.

• Wi
      7th of Feb, 2008

I ordered the $1.95 which was advertised as being free of any obligations.

However, the scam company billed my credit card $39.95. I have reported this to the feds and state attorney general. This company needs to be annilated

• Ro
      11th of Feb, 2008

I agree with Wm Cross for I too was involved with the shady, slick scheme. I paid the $1.95 which was advertised as being free of any obligations. Today I find out that they(growing rich with google)have debited my checking account for $39.95.

This is just plain wrong and I will stir things until I can somehow get through to a person. I called in to complain on the 1-866-396-5695, Customer Service line and was hung up on after having been on hold for 27 minutes... I called back and held for an additional 8 minutes and never did get to speak to a person.

Does anyone out there no how to get through to the right people in order to cancel out these 'parasites'?

• Ba
      13th of Feb, 2008
    Growing Rich With Google - Charging me without my authorization!
    Growing Rich With Google

Growing Rich with Google is charging my credit card $39.50 per month without my authorization. Beware!

• Da
      20th of Feb, 2008

• Da
      20th of Feb, 2008

Anyone up for a lawsuit against these creeps? Contact David Mathews at mathews.david@gmail.com. Pass the word and lets take these guys down.