Growing Rich W / Google. Unauthorized charges to my credit card! / unauthorizeed charges on my bank

474 Ash Fork TrailCary, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 847-738-7664

I sent away for a free disk and paid shipping cost of $1.99. I was checking my bank account and saw that they took out another $39.95 without my consent.

I tried to e-mail them but can't find their site.

If you can help in anyway I would be thankful.

Thanking you in advance
Melody Stasiak

Comments

Su
  27th of Feb, 2008
The phone number I got for this service BSM/Grant Asst. is 866-370-7270 and make sure they cancel all the services. They informed me after the second cancellation request that I had signed up for 3 services:
BSM/Grant Assistance - $39.95
SBA Express - $7.95
Network Agenda $9.95

These were billed seperately on different dates. They should give you a cancellation #, but I will probably be asking for a new credit card number from my credit card company to make sure they do not charge it again. Time to initiate the disputed charges. They would not credit my account for any of the charges... not surprised there!

Good luck.
Susan
Ry
  27th of Feb, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

Growing Rich with Google comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance as well as 50+ tutorial videos and other information to help our client be successful with our program for $39.95 a month. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,