Grow Rich with Google / Fraud and cheating!

TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-396-5695
They were to charge my account for $1.95, they did that and then a few days later they have now charged my account $39.95. They were not authorized to do that.

Comments

4th of Mar, 2008
I had the same problem. But mine is a bit worse. I had apparently made an original one-time purchase for $29.95, on a previous credit card. My bank reissued another card about that same time. From August 2007, GROW RICH WITH GOOGLE committed what I believe to be FRAUDULENT actions, when failing to notify me that each month they were continuing to charge my credit card, charging both the old and new card numbers issued, and chargng the OLD CARD NUMBER even after the new card number had been issued! I think that the Attorney General's office needs to investigate this org. for gross and misleading info, and ought to be taken to court. I am being charged over $210 for NOTHING received! It's an outrageous scam, and I intend to have my BANK OF AMERICA check out if that company can monthly charge without any need to notify customers. I never received one monthly notice, other than bank statement, that indicated such charges were occurring, not one phone call, not one email! They had me email address, but never sought to notify me about continuing monthly charges -- WHAT A SCAM and RIP-OFF!
  4th of Mar, 2008
Moreover, why isn't GOOGLE doing something to stop this fraud? I thought GOOGLE was an honorable company. What happened to it?! I was told by the GROW RICH WITH GOOGLE rep that they are not directly affiliated with GOOGLE. WHAT?! How can they possibly use GOOGLE's name, then, unless GOOGLE has provided that company explicit cooperation to use that TRADEMARK NAME. I am disgusted with this crapola! GOOGLE ought to do better by its customers. I intend to write my complaints about GOOGLE to the BBB, as if it might do any good... Anyone got any ideas on how this should be handled, please advise: waskoi@cs.com
  4th of Mar, 2008
Oh, I also thought that I was to be charged only $1.95 to cover incidental charges, and NOT that I would be charged $29.95, plus that amount EACH MONTH!

That company, GROW RICH WITH GOOGLE, and apparently doing it with the blessings of GOOGLE, is committing nothing less than fraud!
Ca
  16th of Apr, 2008
I had the same problem. I have I agreed to charge me 1.95 for shipping but never 39.95 when I see take 39.95 from my account 39.95 I want stop but this people dosen't aswer the phone, when finally I get it aswer the lady hang up the phone, I call in the bank to try get but my money but until now nothing happen, this people just robery, never I expected from google big company, I thinking don't need to do that.