Grow Healthy Vending

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 by

vending franchise

Irvine, California
I bought 30 machines from Grow and they only found 10 locations after 2 1/2 years and still can’t find me locations in a very busy 70 mile radius in the Maryland/VIRGINIA DC area..the owner of Grow Healthy Vending will keep your money and not find locations for you. He kept $30, 000 of my money and won’t return it. I gave Chris Wyland $161, 326 and recieved 22 machines at only 10 locations. Three of the ten locations are good and Grow will not relocate any machines until all new machines are placed. Well, if they refuse to find locations for my new machines then they won't have to relocate any of my underperforming locations. I have 8 machines left to place which I paid a deposit on half of them($29, 332). I asked Chris Wyland to just send me 4 machines and I will find my own locations and we can part ways. Chris refused and wants me to give him $30, 000 more for the rest of the 8 machines. I think this speaks to the character of Chris and how he treats his operators. If he would just send me the four machines I paid for instead of asking me to purchase the rest of the 8 machines without him finding locations for me, I think that would be a fair way for both of us to take a bad situation and make the best of it. His greed has clouded his professionalism.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH GROW HEALTHY VENDING. Do your research and you will find a lot of people that purchased machines from Grow have the same bad experiences as I do.
Complaint comments Comments (9)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

A  21st of Sep, 2017 by    +2 Votes
I will echo the sentiments above. Not only was there an issue with placing my machines, I can't even get them to ship my machine to me. It has been two months since the request and the only reply that I can get is, "we will advise when they have information." The fact is Grow doesn't produce anything, and at this time they are reeling from a legal judgement passed against them. I'm just hoping to get what is owed. Grow and its owners lack the integrity to hold true business relationships. I feel terribly sorry for the previous consumer. I didn't invest near the amount that he did.

To all who read these post, be certain to do your research. National vending chains are selling a brand and that's it. You can find a local distributor to assist if you wish to start a vending business, and it will be considerably more cost effective and rewarding.
N  8th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I will eco the statement above. DO NOT BUY or HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH GROW HEALTHY VENDING
A  8th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
The whole family gathered together CRIS Wyland, Wife Dawna Wyland, Brother Will Wyland and daughters Alexis and Kayla and started scamming people of their money and time. Absolutely incapable of finding any locations for vending machines . The moment you pay for the machine, YOU ARE DONE. I lost both my money and time through them. Cris will not even reply to your calls.
N  15th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Chris Wyland is nothing short of a thief and has stolen 24K from me. I have since filed a civil case against him that has been awarded to me and now I'm serving him to take him to court to try and get my money from him. On top of all the other law suits he has lost for misconduct... His service to find locations along with the rest of his offerings are a complete joke. See you in court you P
A  18th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I was criminally defrauded by Chris Wyland as well. Everyone best get in line for litigation. It is extremely important for you to contact the FBI as well. They have opened up an investigation into his wire fraud. The more that contact the FBI the better chance we have at seizing his assets and putting him behind bars where the thief belongs.

Regards,
Adam Larlee
A  9th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Hello,
I’ve had the same issues with Grow as the posts above. I ordered my machines in October last year for mid-December delivery. I tried to contact Grow many times in December with no response. Any recommendations for a lawyer? Thanks
A  10th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I too was defrauded by Chris Wyland. I bought 10 machines and received 6. He has been blaming the manufacturer, Vendnet, saying that they are behined on deliveries. I called Vendnet and they are never 30 days out on a delivery. Chris Wyland has been sending me bogus emails, pretending to follow through. But as of yesterday, his Irvine offices are cleared out, phone disconnected and he has skipped town! I have reported it to the FBI and filed criminal charges of Grand Theft against him with my local police ... who is forwarding it to the Irvine, CA police. That said, Wylands are not in Irvine ... they sold their home and vanished. They mkay be in Washington. But my guess is that they have been planning this a long time and have collected millions from people like me and are trying to run. Probably leaving or have left the country. Please, everyone report this to the FBI and file criminal charges against him at your local police department! The more pressure on Chris Wyland the better! James Ticer
N  10th of Jan, 2018 by    +2 Votes
@James Ticer James how do you know all this? Do you live in California?
N  13th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
@32ledsue James can you contact me about this on my facebook page? I have a vending business podcast with a national audience. Many Grow operators listen. https://www.facebook.com/vendingmastery/

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree