Groupon / poor product & customer service
Ordered a product and never got any shipping delivery confirmations and after a week (because the purchase info says it can take up to two weeks from stated delivery) I went to check on the items. Both stated that they were delivered a week earlier. Of course I never got the items. When I went through the process on the Groupon website to file a complaint I received an email response basically stating that it is not their problem and I should use the tracking info to check for delivery (which I had obviously done before ever contacting them) and check with neighbors to see if anyone else got it. That was their suggestion. And my response to that went completely ignored. Groupon seems to have this policy that once they get your money they could care less what happens after that. Even if you want to return an item because it is junk (which more and more seems to be these days) they won't refund your money. They want to give you "Groupon Bucks" forcing you to buy more junk.
I found out today that you can't even leave a bad review on their website for a product. Because it won't post a bad review. Great way to make sure that nothing bad appears on their web site. You keep getting this error message that the review can't post for some reason.
There are some good things that I have purchased from Groupon. But the dealings with their support department has shown me that they could care less about the customer experience and all about the income of cash, nothing more.
More Groupon Complaints & Reviews
- Groupon.com - don't give a groupon as a gift 
- Groupon.com - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Metabody Fitness Pass Via Groupon - metabody 
- Groupon - infurn beanbag seat 
- Groupon Uk - groupon scams 
- Groupon.com - event tickets
- Groupon Coupon - bamboo cutting boards that need to be personalized and redeemed
- Groupon.com - printerpix
- Groupon.com - where is my order
- Groupon.com - printerpix, bait and switch followed by outright theft. no longer able to contact.