Groupon / groupon deceives
We used the Groupon getaway for a hotel stay in Baltimore's inner harbor that was supposed to include taxes.Prior to arriving to the hotel we received a confirmation that indicated the total costs including tax.
It was $21 less then we paid to Groupon. Upon checking out of the hotel we were billed for additional taxes ($34) .
The issue was reporting to Groupon's customer support. After several communications trying to clarify the simple discrepancy (clearly stated in the 1st email), customer support replied that the invoice from the hotel was inaccurate.
The difference is only $21 plus taxes but it is the principle of the issue that Groupon is misrepresenting packages when there is a clear difference between paid and actual costs.Just wondering what else is going on behind the scenes
More Groupon Complaints & Reviews
- Groupon.com - don't give a groupon as a gift 
- Groupon.com - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Metabody Fitness Pass Via Groupon - metabody 
- Groupon - infurn beanbag seat 
- Groupon Uk - groupon scams 
- Groupon.com - printerpix
- Groupon - Face product
- Groupon.com - pls save yourself the headache - never buy a groupon
- Groupon - they lie cheat and steal
- Groupon.com - beware of groupon goods