Groupon / charged for items never purchased
I recently discovered that I was being charged for two Groupon purchases for restaurants I never heard of. I did not make the purchases but it seems that the Groupon App did make them. When I tried to have them cancelled the Groupon rep told me I could use them as gifts but that my money could not be refunded because I did not cancel within the three days allotted by Groupon. Since I never made the purchases I was not aware of any need to cancel them. Groupon appears to lack good customer relations and good business values.
More Groupon Complaints & Reviews
- Groupon.com - don't give a groupon as a gift 
- Groupon.com - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Metabody Fitness Pass Via Groupon - metabody 
- Groupon - infurn beanbag seat 
- Groupon Uk - groupon scams 
- Groupon.com - taylor maid professional cleaning service
- Groupon.com - microsoft office specialist and excel certification bundle
- Groupon.com - any item purchased by groupon incurs two charges.
- Groupon.com - travel trip to south padre
- Groupon.com - hotel purchase not as promised