Group Health Care / FAILED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF COVERAGE

United States Review updated:
I WAS SOLICITED BY GROUP HEALTH CARE IN NOVEMBER, 2007. THEY CONTACTE ME VIA FACSIMILE I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER ON THE FACSIMILE. I SPOKE WITH A MAN NAMED "BYRON" AND CORRESPONDED WITH HIM VIA EMAIL AT HIS ADDRESS "byron@grouphealthcare.cc". I AGREED TO ENROLL WITH THEIR HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN FOR THE COST OF $125.00 ENROLLMENT AND $199.00 PER MONTH. WITHDRAWALS WERE TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT IN NOVEMBER, DECEMBER AND FEBRUARY. I HAVE CALLED THEM MANY TIMES TO REQUEST EITHER PROOF OF INSURNACE OR A RETURN OF MY MONEY. NEITHER HAS OCCURED AND NOW THE PHONE NUMBER IS DISCONNECTED. I AM AT A LOSS AS TO WHAT I SHOULD DO BUT I AM QUITE DISGUSTED AND WORRIED THAT I HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF MY MONEY ND AM NOT PROPERLY INSURED IF GOD FORBID SOME HEALTH INSURANCE EMERGENCY ARISES.

Comments

De
  8th of Feb, 2008
Here is the phone number: 800-483-0546 Ext.422 Give it a try and let me know what happens.
He
  24th of Mar, 2008
I was recently contacted the same way by the same group but did not give any of my bank information because I could not find them online. Here is the contact info. I have: 800-483-0546 ext.417