groovebook.comI uploaded photos and no one provided photos

I downloaded the app from the website www.groovebook.com. I wanted to get photos, and uploaded them to this app. After that I got email that my order was received, but no one contacted me again. Also they continued to take money for subscription, but I tried to stop it.
Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to cancel the subscription, contact the seller and get my photos? Post comments.

• Sherri Pritchard's Response, Apr 24, 2018

No customer service. Tells me thru automated email that my account has been disabled so assistance is denied.

• Mary Drake's Response, Nov 21, 2018

No Update

• Dan Gersey's Response, Apr 19, 2019

Need to update my credit card information on my account. Dan Gersey [protected].

Ns
Jun 21, 2014

Comments

• La
      Jul 06, 2014

I also had uploaded photos for 2 months and never received my photos. I sent several emails and kept getting emails from Ally in customer service saying that they had printed and mailed the photos but they must have gotten lost by the US postal service. Well, maybe once, but not 3 times. Finally contacted my credit card company and waiting to get my money back because groovebook failed to deliver my purchases. I also sent 3 emails to them cancelling my "subscription". It appears my subscription has been cancelled and now making sure my money is refunded. I am thinking groovebook is a scam

• Dm
      Dec 10, 2014

This is a rip-off. Pictures uploaded/ordered on November 17th have still NOT been received on December 10th. Previous pictures ordered are of extremely poor quality and cut off portions of the original images.

The home page of their web site shows that you will receive the pictures in 10-12 days. It is only if you find the "fineprint" in their Frequently Asked Questions where it tells you that they create the book 3-4 business days after you order, and ship bulk mail which takes 10-12 business days for delivery. So you may not receive your book from one month by the time you are being charged automatically for the next months subscription cost.

I will never use this service again, and will tell everyone I know to stay FAR FAR away from GrooveBook!

Jan 12, 2015

Groovebook was recently purchased by Shutterfly...and lo and behold my subscription price went up. It wasn't even that much of an increase (from $2.99 to $3.79) but the fact they did this without giving ANY notification whatsoever is very poor business practice. I also have two subscriptions (one for me, one for a family member) so yeah it does add up. I went back through my bank statement and realized this happened two months before I noticed. They sold out, and of course the prices start going up. I am just appalled that they did this with no notification. I used to recommend this to family and friends, but rest assured I won't ever again. I am canceling this service immediately and buying myself a photoprinter instead.

• Br
      Feb 11, 2016

My name is Brian J. Soo-Hoo and I am an attorney in California. My law office is investigating Groovebook’s practices. To learn more about our investigation and to discuss potential legal claims you may have against Groovebook, please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com or by phone at [protected]. Attorney Advertisement.

Jun 21, 2016

i got a free first print of grrovebook.. i uploaded 100 photos, but it asks for a credit card details for further use and i given the card info.. now i dint received my copy but still they are deducting the amount from my card for every 8 days..

• Na
      Aug 14, 2018
    Groovebook - Groovebook

Groovebook charged my account this month 29.61 and I have no idea why. Can someone get ahold of me to explain this charge?

• Ju
      Aug 14, 2018
    Groovebook - unauthorized credit charge
    groovebook.com

i canceled at the end of may through the online process. they sent me a link and everything, and they are still charging me on my credit card. I can't not seem to get a hold of anyone as they slowly steal my money $5 at a time. There is no number listed to reach anyone i am going to report it as fraudulent charges to my cc company.

Aug 15, 2018
    Groovebook - Does not allow me to upload photos for the month of July 2018.
    Lebanon
    Pennsylvania

When I open the app it quickly goes straight to the prior month to reorder. I can see August but states it will only open on July 11th, I want to upload photos for the month of July 2018 but it will not stay open long enough for me to add pictures.

• Ar
      Aug 15, 2018
    Groovebook - Double monthly charge

I have 2 $4.27 charges a month from Groovebook and I only receive one, if that sometimes. Awhile ago I was told something was messed up in the warehouse so my book was like a month late and it was a double print of the previous book..and the book comes at random times. Why am I being double charged for a mistake that wasn't mine..? Please resolve

Aug 16, 2018
    Groovebook - will not accept my sons address

I am trying to send a Groovebook to my son at a Texas trustee camp. GrooveBook says his address is not a valid address. It is valid so what do I do?

• Dc
    Groovebook - Groove book photo book
    Cuyahoga Falls
    Ohio

I came back to groovebook but now it is over $10 compared to $4 or $5. What happened? Why did the price change? It was what I could afford. Please let me know.

Donna Cavanaugh

• Vi
    Groovebook - Membership

My name is Victor Adjewoda. Please cancel my membership effective immediately. Thanks.

• Sh
    Groovebook - Groovebook

The books are not up to par quality. Too dark. And I just got a book full of people that I don't know. Do they have my personal photos as well??

• Lo
    Bessemer
    Alabama

For two months I have tried to upload photos and not been able to. Now it is not recognizing my account. [protected]@aol.com I have not been able to verify my password. Every time I click something, nothing happens. Your website is confusing. What do I need to do?

• Fa
    Groovebook - Photobook
    Houston
    Alaska

I just checked my bank account and Groovebook charged me $8.64 on the 4th of June. I was wondering why it did already because my photo book for this month is still locked and I can't add photos yet. My last photo book was charged why are you charging me $8.64? I would like a refund. Contact me through my email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Pa
    Groovebook - unauthorized payment
    groovebook.com

On the March 7 2018 billing I was charged $12.69, 3 times the usual charge of $4.23. I did not order any extra books or items and received just the one book for that month.. I Would like the difference of $8.46 refunded to me. Charges for the months prior to March and after were made correctly.

Sep 02, 2018
    Groovebook - Cancellation of subscription

Tried to CANCEL. it is impossible to STOP Groovebook charging my card!!!
    $7.56 a month for "faster delivery" that Could not be ordered!!
    CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL.
    I have been charged 5-6 months and only sent ONE FRICKIN BOOK!!!

Groovebook - My groovebook
    Phenix City
    Alabama

It will not let me print more than one book early.please help me with this.this has been going on for three months now.i have called and emailed groovebook and still groovebook never does anything but send me the same photos over and over..this is a disgrace you cant help yoir customers.i need to print more then one book early.

• Br
    Groovebook - Where's my groove book
    Warren
    Arkansas

I ordered my groove book on October 20, 2017 it's been 14 days already. Those pictures are of my son and I need them fast. So where is my groove book at??

• Ha
    Groovebook - October picture book
    McKinney
    Texas

It states the book was shipped out a month ago. I have not received it. How do we find out where it is?

• He
      Sep 05, 2018
    Groovebook - I , Helen Watts is a new cusomer and I am still waiting on my first book.

I ordered my first book and my account shows it was ordered in September and printed on October 1 and I have not received it yet. Also ordered 2 book, my account says it was printed on October 21 and have not got either one.
    Please let me know where my books are at. Helen Watts email is [protected]@yahoo.com. Concerned. Please get back to me.

• Em
    Groovebook - groovebook photos -- - 1000 shutterfly boulevard, fort mill, sc
    Middletown
    Delaware
    groovebook.com

I recently moved and changed my address for groovebook and have not received my July, and September books - I have sent them emails and have not gotten a response - it is very frustrating as these photos mean a lot to me and had multiple copies done to send to my family since i recently moved - please help

Groovebook - Shipping

It says the book was shipped on August 31, but it still hasn't arrived. Of course I contacted they company about a week ago, no surprise they haven't responded. So I'll have to contact my bank and let them know of the fraudulent charges that need to be taken off.

• Tu
    Groovebook - Refund

I would like a refund because I did not purchase a book. I deactivated my account but it was reactivated because I never received my first book. When the account was reactivated I did not add my card back on there but groovebook charged me for a book I don't want.

• Cr
      Sep 18, 2018
    Groovebook - work on laptop?
    Mio
    Michigan

Received first book, loved it. Have tons of photos on laptop. Can they upload from it?

• Np
      Sep 20, 2018
    Groovebook - Technical problems
    Chicago
    Illinois

It is repeating the same picture over, over, over again! The pad is an android! I have deleted and reloaded and have the same problem, please can a have a phone number or talk to someone regarding this problem.

Oct 02, 2018
    Hornlake

My photos will not show up on the app for me to get them printed and put in my book

Oct 15, 2018
    Groovebook - Laura Aguilar
    Del Valle
    Texas

My name is Laura Aguilar and I need to know why are you charging my account $8.+. My address is 5400 Montecito Ln Del Valle TX 78617. I've always paid $3.+ and now is $8.+ Please let me know why? Or I want to pay my initial fee of $3.+. Thanks

• Na
      Oct 15, 2018
    Groovebook - App Closing

Each time I select a photo for the month of October, the app shuts down. I tried quitting the app and restarting my phone but the problem persists. I emailed customer service but have yet to receive a reply.

Oct 16, 2018
    Groovebook - Have not received my book yet
    Newbedford

My Groovebook got shipped out on June 14, 2017 and I still haven't received it could you please get back to me thank you

• Ci
    Groovebook - Delivery
    Silver spring
    Maryland

I ordered 2book already but I don't receive it yet.
    So I'm not sure if it safe to order again.
    Because I don't receive the pictures.
    My name Cindy Hubilla
    3802 Wendy Silver spring MD 20906
    They sent July 8, 2017

• Ji
    Groovebook - GrooveBook

I would like to cancel after this order that I'm waiting for now.
    I don't like the paper you use, it's too thin.
    I just put my last order in.

• Ki
    Groovebook - Service
    Peoria
    Arizona

I have put in my bank card info numerous times. I cant figure out what the problem is. My account is fine. Please help ! [protected]@yahoo.com. [protected]. I really want your service. My daughter has your service using same address, could that be the problem?

• Ad
    Groovebook - The app and photo books
    Lansing
    Illinois

How do I change photos in books the groove bboks it just keeps takimg the same photos

• Pa
      Oct 27, 2018
    Groovebook - Groove book
    burlington
    Colorado

In month of May when I downloaded 100 pictures it reloaded in month of June same 100 pictures how can I delete and reload

• Li
      Nov 01, 2018
    Lafayette
    Louisiana

I was charged over $7 for a book on the 8. I was charged the regular amount on the 6 or 6. I never Recieved a book and it was supposed to be cancelled. It causes my account to overdraw.

• Ba
      Nov 04, 2018
    Groovebook - It must be stuck wont do anything

I love groovebook an have been a customer for several years but its stuck in 3/24 it tells me to add but the bottom says its at 114 i have uninstalled it 4 times an nothing happens please help me so i can upload more pictures for more books as i said i love this app an have used it since Shark Tank
    Barbara Rye
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Nov 11, 2018
    Groovebook - Cancel service
    Jackson
    Tennessee

I canceled and got an email "Sorry to see you go" and they're still charging me and they have no phone number!!! Cancel cancel cancel!!!

Nov 12, 2018
    Groovebook - The picture quality
    Saint Petersburg
    Florida
    Groovebook.com

I like getting the Groovebook, but the quality of the photos is very bad. They are blurry and grainy looking. I have gotten 3 books January, February, and March Book, and the quality of all of them are poor. They are not crisp, standout pictures, they are cloudy looking.
    I will be canceling my account.
    Joyce Coffey
    Ref. # [protected]

• Re
      Nov 12, 2018
    Groovebook - My app will not allow me to add new photos

I am having issues with the app..it says that my book for march is full and i havent even started it yet...can you please fix this issue so i can fill my march book.