groovebook.com — I uploaded photos and no one provided photos
I downloaded the app from the website www.groovebook.com. I wanted to get photos, and uploaded them to this app. After that I got email that my order was received, but no one contacted me again. Also they continued to take money for subscription, but I tried to stop it.
Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to cancel the subscription, contact the seller and get my photos? Post comments.
Sherri Pritchard's Response, Apr 24, 2018
No customer service. Tells me thru automated email that my account has been disabled so assistance is denied.
Mary Drake's Response, Nov 21, 2018
Dan Gersey's Response, Apr 19, 2019
Need to update my credit card information on my account. Dan Gersey [protected].
More groovebook.com Complaints & Reviews
- GrooveBook - payment/customer service 
- GrooveBook - billing 
- GrooveBook - groovebook photo book 
- GrooveBook - photo book 
- GrooveBook - wanting to change credit card number
- GrooveBook - it never uploaded my photos!
- GrooveBook - five pictures were damaged or perversely marked
- GrooveBook - my account
- GrooveBook - groovebook
- www.groovebook.com - seller still hasn't delivered two photo books