[Resolved] GroopDealz / Dress

Riverton, UT, United States

I've ordered a cute summer dress from this website GroopDealz. When my dress finally arrived it was package in a cheap plastic bag. I opened the bag and was shocked when I saw my dress. Not only it looked nothing like pictures but it was also damaged and covered with stains! I wanted to return the dress and complaint to GroopDealz, but did not receive a reply. I left several reviews on various webpages and after that they finally contacted me and asked to erase all the reviews. I refused and said I'll do that after I get my money back. They did not reply. I'm very disappointed with this website, very dishonest company, I would not recommend it to anyone. Save your money!

• Resolution statement

• GroopDealz Customer Care's Response, Aug 31, 2016

Hey!

I am so sorry about this! I am the Customer Service Manager here at GroopDealz and want to make sure you got taken care of. Can you send us an email to [protected]@groopdealz.com and include your order ID so I can look into this further? Thanks so much.

Je