The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

grooming dept / neglect to animals

1 Waldorf, MD, United States Review updated:

dog went to get hair cut and ended up in the emergency room, he recieved truma to his eye causing eye socket to come out from being choke while in there care. Something must be done he could have died.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

Sh
  20th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree 0 Votes

should not have ever happen

Post your comment

     

Reply to

close
Send