Grocery store / Mistreatment of employees

1 Carrollton, GA, United States Review updated:

Went to the afformentioned grocery store to purchase a few items needed for the week, althouogh it was cold outside I noticed that all the employees were still in their coats, hoods, and gloves. Was wondering why this was so... but paid it little notice until I was in the store for a while and realized that I WAS STILL COLD, even though I was no where near any coolers. Upon checkout I asked the cashier if there was a problem with their heat she told me that she was informed that their corporate office would not raise the thermostat any higher. Thouht that an employee was to be comfortable at their jobs, not freezing all day. Hearing the chattering teeth of cashiers is not my expectation when going shopping.

Comments

• Ju
      14th of Nov, 2008
    Grocery store - pre employment request
    Alberta
    Canada

A grocery store is requesting a copy of my T-4 slip for pre-employment and I have contacted Revenue Canada and a couple store managers concerning this request and I have been told it is unfare business practices, how do I make this large chain store see that they are out of order with their request?