GRight T-82Poor Quality and worst customer care

1 Review updated:

I bought this mobile phone through online service which delivered the product in time. However, on oping the box, it was revealed that the there were erratic displays on its screen with some of the apps opening up automatically without touching any buttons etc. So the phone (Pad) was handed over to its local (Lahore) warranty claim center on 11 December, 2014. However, after passage of about 20 days, they haven't been able to repair or replace the set, despite several reminders and even twice visiting their center. At one occassion, they even demanded Rs 5000/- for its repair, which of course, I could not accept. Hence, they are playing delaying tactics in doing their job. Can anybody suggest what should I do, in such a situation? Thanks a lot for providing such a forum to talk about the consumer rights.

Ah
Dec 30, 2014

Comments

• Ta
      Jul 14, 2015

I truly agree, even they are from Advance Telecom, i just opened the box and its touch was not working (Device-Gright T82 Tab), i just handed over to local warranty claimer and they just gave me a job slip and said whenever we are done repairing it will text you, please dont keep visiting our warranty claim centers, its of no use. i am truly disappointed why i have considered it in budgeted brands, i should go for Qmobile or even dany etc.
    i am afraid i lost all my money.
    Talal