GreyStoneLeisureAndTravel / Timeshare sale

Spain Review updated:

I paid 1300Euros admin fee for sale of my timeshare, and have contacted them on lots of occasions and am getting the run around. I had a friend who lives in there local area to contact them personally which he did. Later that day i had various very rude phone calls from them, even threatening calls. I reported these calls to the police. It looks like a con.
Gu

Comments

Ne
  5th of Sep, 2008

GreyStoneLeisureAndTravel - Lack of information and progress
GreyStoneLeisureAndTravel
www.greystoneleisureandtravel.com

Paid 1.320.00eur.re.the sale of my timeshare madrid 2d at lasfarolas spain last march and have had progress report since.
Wi
  13th of Nov, 2008

GreyStoneLeisureAndTravel - imposible to contact or communicate
greystone leisure and travel
Phone: 01271 815295

contacted us in january talked about our time share in england .They said they were desperate for timeshares in england and had buyers ready to purchase.We duly signed the contract and sent the money.A week later they said they had a buyer. But heard no more after that, have emailed and phoned but never had a reply but their answerphone always said WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU (don't believe it it lies).
Ke
  12th of Jan, 2009

GreyStoneLeisureAndTravel - unable to contact them
greystoneleisureandtravel
Spain

After 1 year that they have been trying to sell our time share( have they?) it is now impossible to contact them via e mail. All that happens is that the e mail is returned impossible to connect bad host. I would like to warn every one please take care, dont make the mistake I made.
I was promised that if after 1 year no sale was forthcoming, a corporate offer would be made, however nothing has been forthcoming.
Ra
  16th of Jan, 2009
MY WIFE AND AND I WAS CONTACTED BY GREYSTONE LEAISURE TRAVEL BACK IN AUGUST 2007 ASKING US IF WE WANTED TO SELL OUR TIMESHARE POINTS, WE SAID THAT WE WERE INTRESTED IN SELLING THEM . WE WERE TOLD THAT IT WOULD COST US 1.400, 00 EUROS. SO WE PAID THIS TO THEM AND RECIEVED OUR CONTRACT. SINCE THEN LIKE OTHER SELLERS WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM THEM AT ALL.