Greystone Leisure and Travel / Timeshare Resales

1 Spain Review updated:

I Paid this company 1.320.ooeur back in March to sell my timeshare at Las Farolas and heard nothing since.They are not answering the phone also.3

More Greystone Leisure and Travel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Se
      12th of Sep, 2008

These are professional 'Scammers'. Have NOTHING at all to do with this firm!

If I could get hold of this couple I would show them what I think.

In fact a few of my 'mates' are thinking of spending a holiday in Spain to deliver deeds and receive cash PERSONALLY...
    Watch this space!

• Wi
      15th of Oct, 2008

report these scam artist to the folks at http://www.resaleripoffs.com. They have a help forum, do investigations, and fee recovery for timeshare owners that have been scammed. Basically reporting it there someone can do something about it. complaintboard.com is great but they don't nor can they do anything to help you.

5th of Nov, 2008

Greystone phoned in March 2008 offering to sell my timeshare; I stupidly agreed to an upfront payment of 1300 euros. They said they had a buyer ready and waiting - all lies. Have left numerous messages on their answerphone but no replies, also have sent letters by recorded delivery- to PO Box number. These came back marked "not collected" or Spanish equivalent.
    Don't touch them with a barge-pole!