Greyhound of Canada / seating arrangements

1 Greyhound Bus TerminalSudbury, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I have a problem with Grey Hound on their seating arrangements. Winnipeg to Toronto. We booked our seats on the bus from Winnipeg to Toronto. It costs us an extra $10.00 for this pre booking. We had no problem until we got to Sudbury. They changed drivers and cleaned the bus. When we went to resume our pre booked seating we were told that pre booked seating does not apply in Ontario only in Manitoba and that we would have to select another seat. There was another driver I assume was heading home occupying the seats that we had prebooked. On your website you emphasize that you can pre book your seats. I assume that means in Ontario also. I do believe that you should inform all your employees of this policy.

GreyHound Canada Trans.Co Reservation
Seat W4A3
Ticket No. 5577799 &5577797

I would appreciate an explanation regarding this complaint.

Sincerely,
Earl & Joy Gertley.

More Greyhound of Canada Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gr
      28th of Jul, 2008

Some drivers are just ###s; it sucks when you pay money for that kind of service, but I've noticed over my time at Greyhound that some drivers just like being mean and this sounds like the case.

The pre-booking of seats applies to ALL Greyhound Buses in Canada, regardless of province; Ontario is NOT exempt from this rule.

Hopefully next time, your trip will be a bit smoother.