Greyhound Lines / website ticket sales
On Dec. 10th I attempted to purchase Greyhound Bus tickets online for a trip from Boston, MA to Huntington, WV on the 12th, but received and error message stating that my card could not be processed and would not be charged.
However, the card was still showing a hold for the ticket amount. On a call with customer service I was informed that this happens from time to time and the hold should roll off since I received the error message.
Since i did not understand why the purchase did not go through, I decided to book an alternative means of travel, worried that multiple tries on the website would place more holds on my account, eating up my available funds.
Two days later, my card was charged for the amount. I had neither received email confirmation nor the tickets.
On a second call to greyhound, I was told by customer service that the tickets - for which I should not have been charged and never received - were not flexible tickets and were non-refundable.
They offered a voucher instead, which is unacceptable.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - customer service from greyhound bus service in san bernardino ca
- Greyhound Lines - ticketing
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost rollator chair (medical walker with seat)
- Greyhound Lines - bus driver
- Greyhound Lines - greyhound service