Greyhound Lines — a terrific journey from dallas to houston (worst experience till date)
Hope you are doing well.
This is to inform you regarding our journey that I and my wife were traveling from Dallas to Huston dated June 7th, 2018, Thursday with confirmation number: [protected].
We are very sorry, but the journey was terrific for us. A bus was around 1 hr. late and was in a very bad condition and it was badly smelling. We found two rates in a bus and they thoroughly made our journey disappointed. This was my third time in which bus was late.
After we end our journey we suddenly went to a customer service desk and we complain about the same through a complaint letter.
Please find attached our complaint copy which we have submitted at the Huston customer service desk.
Next day my wife also got sick. We are sorry to say that the service which you have provided was not satisfactory at all.
I request you to come up with the solution for us and we want our money back.
Trip total amount $ 51.00
Confirmation Number: [protected]
And we hope that in future we will not get any such issues for which we are paying. And we expect good services in future.
We are looking forward to hear from you and waiting for the positive reply.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage