Greyhound Deliveries (Worldwide Express Couriers) / company is not ready to send my draft package for my winning amount they do want courier charges before delivery of package and I have no money.

1 India Review updated:

Flag this messageis this a fraudSunday, 3 August, 2008 11:11 AM
From: "ComplaintsBoard.com" <kamalkantindian@yahoo.com>View contact details To: chandode@yahoo.com
E-Mail from "kamal" to "Sandip Shantilal Chandode" (https://www.complaintsboard.com)
Sun, 03 Aug 2008 08:11:51 -0700
Dear kamal kant,

Your certified bank draft and payment CD'S which are also called certificate of deposit and a package has been handed over to our company by Mr Collins Gold for delivery.

The logistics of delivering the draft to your address
is as follows:We are charging you the following fees
for the express delivery of your certified bank draft and certificate of deposit also called payment CD'S and package.The Delivery options are enclosed below, chose your mode of Delivery.

OPTIONS:

postage: ...£100

Stamp duty ...£70

Insurances Fee...£150

Total :... £320 British Pounds

We where told by Mr Collins that it is your obligation to pay for the delivery charges.As soon as you are ready to make the payment, we will provde to you an account information that you can make the payment throught to us.

Get back to me with the information required to pick up the funds.

As soon as the payment is confirmed your draft and gift package will be mailed to you and also a tracking number will be given to you. It is to enable you monitor the movement of the draft while in transit.

Please note, because of the various fraud going on in the internet it is not secured toscan you a copy of the draft, as such we have attached to this mail is a scan copy of your parcel this is to ensure that your parcel is not delivered to the wrong people and will be mailed out to you once your payment is conform by our dispatch agent through the money remittance code.

You are strongly advice to keep the whole process to yourself until we deliver your payment and gift package to you, this is a security measure to prevent double claimers of your payment.

Please Note:that your parcel will be mailed to you upon receipt of your delivery fee and we at Grey Hound Express Courier Delivery do not accept cash on delivery.You dont have any reason to be apprehensive, we will deliver your Parcel to you in good Condition.We are also aware that you have fell a victim to some bunch of Scam artist that are allover the the Internet, dont be worried take us for our words, we will deliver because you Draft is safe with us that is the reson why we cant scan to you the Draft.You are to provide to us you telephone number also confirm your Conact address in you next email
is this a fraud and cheating

Warmest Regards,
Mr.Marlvin Reeves.
Assistant Operational Manager
Greyhound Deliveries (worldwide Express couriers)
11 elder adeyemi street Lagos Nigeria.

Tel: +234 [protected]
If you think you received this email by mistake, please report to editor.complaintsboard@gmail.com

Comments

8th of Aug, 2008

The company have to send money draft package before sending them Courier charges as the person have no money.

• Rs
      17th of Sep, 2008

sir,
    i had won lot of money in a lucky draw they had couriered through your courier but you ask to pay before delivery the parcel

• Ha
      18th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I have my parcel with your company for which i was asked to pay before delivery. According to the company rules and regulations company was supposed to deliver my parcel with in 5-6 days according to my choosen rate plan which was Courier Economy but it has passed more than 6 days i have not recieved my parcel even i ahve made the payment before delivery (P.B.D). Please see the message attached for your confirmation. Please do inform me in regards this.

Thanks in advance for cooperation.
    Haroon Khan

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 12:16 AM
    From: "Greyhound Express Couriers Plc©" Add sender to Contacts To: "haroon hashmat" 10TH September, 2008Dear Haroon Khan, Compliments of the day to you. In regards to your last mail to us, this is to inform you that our account officer has received your payment today thus your parcel has been dispatched for delivery.
    Note that it will take 5-6 days for your parcel to get to you thus the expected delivery date is Tuesday the 16TH day of September, 2008 thus I suggest you stay indoor that day. Furthermore, I would also advise that you get a valid document for identification purpose as soon as our delivery men gets to your door step.
    You are also advised to print out a copy of your winning certificate which should be presented to them as well.
    On behalf of the entire management of Greyhound Express Couriers, we thank you once more for your patronage. We are glad to be of service to you! MR. BLAKE LEWIS (ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT) Please do call customer service line for confirmation.
    Phone number : +44-703-190-7029