Greyhound Courier - Canada / overcharge/no tracking/confusion/no response

1 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hello - I have written several times with no response.
Hope to hear from someone?
Regards,

From: suzanne.m.cascanette@hotmail.com
To: greyhound.nationalcustomerservice@greyhound.com
Subject: ATTENTION RESPONSE REQUESTED 3rd Attempt! Do you monitor this web site? MATTERFW: CUSTOMER COMPLAINT RE: Tracking on waybill [protected]) pieces
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 01:27:58 +0000

2nd request Sent July 19 - no answer ? Is there a customer service department ?

From: suzanne.m.cascanette@hotmail.com
To: greyhound.nationalcustomerservice@greyhound.com
Subject: CUSTOMER COMPLAINT RE: Tracking on waybill [protected]) pieces
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 22:10:31 +0000

ATTENTION: Greyhound Courier Customer Service Manager

I am writing to tell you of my numerous concerns with shipment moved on above noted waybill.

Reason being that your company cannot possibly fix issues you are not aware of. And also that I worked in cargo freight sales for many years and am now a logistics manager. This service was not acceptable as I know the difference between a smooth cargo move and one that makes it there at risk.

Here is my lengthy list of concerns:

#1 I did not get a response to below email as shipment did not show update in your tracking which was worrisome
#2 I called today and was put on hold for 10-15 minutes - agent pleasant
#3 agent verified 3 boxes in halifax but that we had to pickup - she said we had to call the depot in halifax
#4 explained I paid the $6 delivery as my daughter does not have car
#5 she said I had to call them in halifax to figure it out as it is subcontractor Maritime Delivery ?
#6 my daughter called the depot they said she had to pickup
#6 my daughter paid a friend gas money to drive her to pick up and help carry the 3 boxes up 4 flights of stairs
#7 they waited over 30 minutes at the counter as packages could not be found
#8 my daughter insisted they were in the depot and they reluctantly looked for them
#9 3 packages found finally!!! and picked up by my daughter
#10 Still no update! in your tracking system... it should not be advertised as a feature!

Understand that I may be just one customer and this may not be important to you.
But as a mother sending care packages to her teenage daughter I must let you know we cannot use your service again.
This is a shame because over the next 3 years I had hoped to find a reliable, cost effect and professional delivery service.

It is not feasible to make my daughter deal with picking up goods by trying to find a friend with a car or pay taxi service etc
There will be regular care packages to send to my daughter and I must have a service who can perform the service I paid for including tracking availability and delivery to door.

At the very least I expect a credit for the $6.00 delivery, money towards personal ride to pickup and any offer of goodwill - that your company deems to be appropriate based on this unsatisfactory experience with your courier service.

My total bill was $118.12 and paid in full with credit card.

Breakdown

To: greyhound.nationalcustomerservice@greyhound.com; allison.cas@hotmail.com
Subject: Tracking on waybill [protected]) pieces
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 21:14:48 +0000

Hello,
Please advise status update as we expected delivery today WED July 15.
Shipment from Ottawa, ON to Halifax, NS.

Your tracking system says still on route to Montreal? (see below)
This is a 3 piece shipment 2 @ 30 lbs and 1 @ 34 lbs.
Well packaged plastic crates with black wrap and clear labels.

Be sure to respond to all in copy so my daughter in Halifax receives update.

Thank you!

Shipment Number: 050[protected] Reference Number: N/A

Package Details:

Package Id: A1949573B Package Status: In Transit Hide Details [-]
(Stated in Eastern Time) Location: Message:
Loaded 07/11/2015 01:51 PM MONTREAL/OTTAWA, ON Package A1949573B Loaded To MONTREAL/OTTAWA, ON; Route: 5819-1
Package Id: A1949572B Package Status: In Transit Hide Details [-]
(Stated in Eastern Time) Location: Message:
Loaded 07/11/2015 01:51 PM MONTREAL/OTTAWA, ON Package A1949572B Loaded To MONTREAL/OTTAWA, ON; Route: 5819-1
Package Id: A1949574B Package Status: In Transit Hide Details [-]
(Stated in Eastern Time) Location: Message:
Loaded 07/11/2015 01:51 PM MONTREAL/OTTAWA, ON Package A1949574B Loaded To MONTREAL/OTTAWA, ON; Route: 5819-1

Wa
Jul 25, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      14th of Apr, 2016

My name is Robert Doering and have also had a bad experience with Grey hound bus line, with little or no resolve, regard! I am activity perusing legal action. any one that would like to combine, injunction, or spear head this efforts feel free to contact me at doering.robertw@yahoo.com 1-304-484-7636