Greyhound Bus Lines / misplaced luggage

1 Red Deer, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

On March 28, 2009 I travelled from a location to Red Deer and my luggage was not on the bus, that I was riding on. I was informed from the bus driver that was located in Edmonton that my luggage will be placed on my bus and not to worry. Now I am sitting at home without my luggage and especially my work gear. I have filled out a luggage trace form and have been informed from the Red Deer office that my things will be here soon. They are unaware of what bus has my stuff, so therefore what the hell is the trace form for..when they don't even try to locate my luggage. I had asked the counter person if the buses will be checked for my bags and his response was (quote) "If we are not too busy, we will look outside at the bag drop off zone for your stuff".

I have called head office and other locations...they all had the same answer, that my luggage will be found when it is found. Look for the dam bags, god dammit!!! I paid money for both myself and my luggage!!!

WTF kind of service is that???? I have not rode a bus 12 years and now this happens. In my honest opinion, Greyhound Bus Lines can kiss my ### for there ### service. Whether that is mature or not, who cares cause this is ###.

Comments

• Be
      29th of Nov, 2009

I wish to hell I would have read your comments earlier Pooner31. I would have postponed my significant others trip.
    I have a person on the bus who I am keeping in contact as I write, who is going to BC also. She is on the bus to HELLS NIGTHMARE. They already had to kick off a person on this bus. Speaking about luggage I HOPE TO HELL they dont lose her's. She had a GODFORBIDDEN 12 HR layover. The person is handicap and her bag has special handling. Do you think they transferred the luggage in her possession. NO the stupid Greyhound employees had it continuing ahead of her. There will be a lawsuit if she ever gets home safe. ARE YOU READING THIS GREYHOUND WHICH SHOULD BE NAME GREYSTOKES because they run this company like a bunch of SIMIANS!!!. I see this party bus company are coming out with anemites like cell/laptop connections on this bus. I will make it my business Now to discredit any positive literature this company is trying to gain due to their safety issues that the public is faced with while traveling with Greyhound. This person who has a back injury is disabled, has developed a migraine, no heat, and is faced with inconsiderate ppl on this bus to boot. The driver should be reprimanded for allowing other passengers interruptions to be forced on the mature public on this bus who are being rowdy and disconcerned. For Greyhounds sake they had better prepare to find themselves in Court before they start spending their finances in areas that arent suitable in these unsafe conditions.