Greyhound Bus Lines / misplaced luggage
On March 28, 2009 I travelled from a location to Red Deer and my luggage was not on the bus, that I was riding on. I was informed from the bus driver that was located in Edmonton that my luggage will be placed on my bus and not to worry. Now I am sitting at home without my luggage and especially my work gear. I have filled out a luggage trace form and have been informed from the Red Deer office that my things will be here soon. They are unaware of what bus has my stuff, so therefore what the hell is the trace form for..when they don't even try to locate my luggage. I had asked the counter person if the buses will be checked for my bags and his response was (quote) "If we are not too busy, we will look outside at the bag drop off zone for your stuff".
I have called head office and other locations...they all had the same answer, that my luggage will be found when it is found. Look for the dam bags, god dammit!!! I paid money for both myself and my luggage!!!
WTF kind of service is that???? I have not rode a bus 12 years and now this happens. In my honest opinion, Greyhound Bus Lines can kiss my ### for there ### service. Whether that is mature or not, who cares cause this is ###.
More Greyhound Bus Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - customer service from greyhound bus service in san bernardino ca
- Greyhound Lines - ticketing
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost rollator chair (medical walker with seat)
- Greyhound Lines - bus driver
- Greyhound Lines - greyhound service