Greyhound Bus Lines / bad customer service
On 06/10/08 I was scheduled to leave Syracuse, NY at 630AM for Cleveland, Ohio. The driver was a no-call, no-show for his job. The arrival time in Buffalo was 1130AM. I was inconvenienced having to wait in that horrendous section of Buffalo till 2PM. I arrived in Cleveland at 6PM.
My biggest complaint is my baggage was checked in from Buffalo to Cleveland. When the bus driver opened the luggage bays he left. No where to be seen! There were ten customers including myself waiting for a baggage handler who I never saw! We all waited ten minutes and then started looking for our own luggage.
I might add, only one month ago I had major surgery at the Cleveland Clinic and lifting and especially crawling in the bottom of a Greyhound Bus was certainly against my Dr's restrictions.
I did retrieve my luggage as other dissatisfied customers did. I might add there was one customer whom had his lap top stolen when he was in the bottom of the bus also! I lost a pair of prescription eyeglasses through thid fiasco of this self-service retrieve your own luggage. They value $100.00. Tough luck chump, that is the attitude I received when I reported it to the baggage claim department, I was responded with a tough luck chump attitude!
I will tell every contact I know not to use Greyhound Bus Lines. Being in retail for over 30 years word of mouth of a dissatisfied customer is the worst possible advertisement in the retail business.
I personal feel you should refund my ticket fee of $80.00 and the $100.00 for the lost eyeglasses. Enclosed recopies of the ticket and the baggage claim stub. I suggest strongly you take care of this matter or I will get my lawyer involved.
More Greyhound Bus Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Lines - free wifi
- Greyhound Lines - washington dc to nyc transport
- [Resolved] Greyhound Lines - horrible customer service and ridiculous policy
- Greyhound Lines - i’m complaining about the service 
- Greyhound Lines - greyhound shipment 3085100711 (not delivered)