Greyhound Bus / bus delay

I was on the bus on may 24, 2007 was in jackson mississippi bus driver would not let me and 14 other passengers get on the bus said the bus was to full and their were empty seats now i,m sitting in the terminal waiting on a bus that will arrive at 10:30 pm my bus was delayed because of bus driver and i demand a refund i'm a heart patient and i cannot sit for long time waiting on a bus when on bus i can rest my body.

Comments

• Je
      30th of Nov, 2008

Greetings!

I started my trip from Ft Eustis bus station @ 0430 Sunday morning and was due to arrived at my destinaion at around 1200 Midnight Sunday ( now I told that my trip would be delayed in Nashvill TN and would arrive at my destination 10:00am on Monday) This in my view is unacceptable I payes for a service and I feel that proper notification should have been afforded me. Now this aspect of my travel will cause undue hardship on my body and personal finances. Please reply.

Thanks!
    Ph# (757) 660-0123 or (256) 226-431

• On
      7th of Oct, 2009

Atlanta to New York / New York to Atlanta $90...Non-Stop (12hrs)...Any other Destination receive 10%-20% off the competitors rate. Reserve Your Next Trip at onewayexpresss.com