Gregory Scott Florists / Undelivered flowers!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered an arrangement and balloons to be delivered to my daughter, who would be turning 18, for her Birthday. She was out of town with a friend and her family for Spring Break, so I decided to make her Birthday special by sending some flowers and a balloon. The order was placed on a Tues for delivery Wed. The flowers were never delivered to the hotel where my daughter was staying. I called the 1-800 number listed for FTD the next day when I realized she had not received her flowers. I have left 3 messages and have not received one call back. I have even e-mailed Gregory Scotte Florists, no response. My word, it's only a flower arrangement and a balloon, can't they get somebody to get something together and send it to my daughter??? I will never question 1-800-flowers pricing again. They have always been delivered on time and the arrangements are beautiful!!

Comments

• Ly
      16th of Jul, 2008

Very interesting! I ordered flowers last Tuesday, July 7th, to be delivered the same day. On Wednesday, July 8th, I realized they had not arrived. I have been calling the number (888-820-0983) since then, and am getting nothing but apologies from the operators, and telling me they will send the information over. Now that I have researched a lot of complaints about Gregory Scott Florist, I am realizing that complaining to the number provided is mute. My next step is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and to contact my Credit Card Company. I will certainly not be responsible for something never received. Obviously, this company is not reputable at all - I have learned my lesson!!!

• Li
      7th of Oct, 2008

My husband ordered flowers for our 15th wedding anniversary . They were to be delivered on Friday, October 3, 2008. They were never received, however, they had no problem taking our 81.00 from our bank account. And get this, they somehow cannot give me the name of the florist that was to deliver the flowers. it is unique that they have all of the info. needed to get their money, but have no info. to give when you have a customer complaint. I am contacting the state's attorney, the bank, and my lawyer today. Please take this advice...DO NOT ORDER FROM GREGORY SCOTT FTD!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY! This continued problem will surely cease their business.