Gregory MacDonald / Summertime Parking Abuse Blues Continues

1 23433 Carlow Road, Torrance, CA 90505, Torance, CA, United States Review updated:

Gregory R MacDonald has not one sense of common courtesy or decency. It will be going on two years since he has allowed anyone especially me access to park in front of my home. Each and everyday (see photos) I have to look at two of the most large and obnoxious trucks on the block. The only satisfaction we get is that he has to spend all of his waking hours worried about moving his trucks back and forth each day or three days according to the Torrance Code to keep that spot. During the 4th of July weekend he decided that he would park his City of Carson Truck beginning on the Thursday before the Monday Holiday. This would mean that he would violate the 72 hour rule if he left it until Monday. As usual, he leaves for days sometimes on the weekend and leaves his truck in front instead of his driveway. So I notified the Torrance Parking Enforcement which promptly came over and left a notice (see photos) and marked his tire. Unfortunately he came home later on Sunday and saw the notice. He promptly pulled his truck into his driveway (of course he moved his other truck in front of our home first) and washed off the markings from Parking Enforcement. Then he put the truck back the next day which was the Holiday. They are well aware of his parking abuse and have acknowledged that they are in the process of filing a complaint on our and the neighborhoods behalf. A couple of weeks ago our other neighbor to the left of us tried to get him to move his truck so that the street sweeper could clean in front of our homes, but he had an excuse for that too. According to Gregory MacDonald, "the street-sweeper does not clean this part of the street because he cannot get to the curb". How ridiculous is that! I talked with the street sweeper and he said the same thing..."I cannot do your corner cause this guy will not move his truck". Our good neighbor said she was amazed how obsessed he is about that parking spot in front of our house. She could not believe his stubbornness and then watched him take a broom and clean the street to try and make up for his stupidity. Gregory R MacDonald obviously has nothing better to do with his time and wants to be chained to his home so that he does not lose his parking spot! What a life...what a human being. Hopefully, someone will buy his home soon! Wishful thinking! If you want to read more about this abuse check out all of the complaints on Gregory MacDonald, Gregory R MacDonald. There are quite a few since this has been going on for two years this month.

Comments

Sep 30, 2011

Very very easy to take care of. You live in torrance, lots of cash tow truck drivers. Tow it up the street and park your car there. If he says anything you and your neighbors can say "i think you're losing it your truck was never there". One thing i used to do is to use a valve stem T and let the air out of the tires. It does zero harm so is not illegal but is a pain in the ### for the person.

• Ab
      Mar 08, 2012

Well, can you believe it. After almost 3 years he finally moved out. It took his ex-wife and a great real estate person to motivate him to leave so they could fix up the house so it could actually get sold! They said it was in sad shape and no wonder it never sold. He did nothing to make it presentable for potential buyers. I got a good overview of what a jerk he really is from them. It is like a breath of fresh air not coming home to his piece of crap Ford pickup and that ugly City of Carson truck in front of our home every single day. He will not be missed or mentioned again in my lifetime. What a waste of air and space on this earth I wish his new neighbors luck in dealing with Gregory MacDonald...