Greg O'Neal / Affiliation with criminal

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Hey, I haven't worked with this guy, but if he's related to thief Kelly O'Neal and/or working with him in any way, then he's gotta be dishonest too! Every single person connected with Kelly 'I Steal, So What?' O'Neal or his Legacy Theft Company is a con man or con woman. Me and several friends have been ripped off by these sleazes for thousands and thousands of dollars and even though they were just evicted from their Harry Hines warehouse, they found another sucker realty company to lease them a new space to run their criminal operation out of! I've read poor Greg's little outbursts on his complaints...all I can say is they remind me an awful lot of the kinds of excuses his criminal cousin uses to cheat and defraud honest artists! Draw your own conclusions!

Je

Comments

• Ti
      16th of Sep, 2008

I have been working with Kelly O'Neal and Legacy Trading Company for the last two years on our new home. He has been involved in every aspect of the design process. He continues to go above and beyond the call of duty and has always been there for us. We would whole heartly reccommend him to anyone. His work has been outstanding and there is no quesiton that he is completly honest and operates his business with integrity.

• De
      8th of Oct, 2008

Again...'Tim halter' is a fake name being used by Kelly O'neal and his staff. Do not believe one positive word about this sociopath on this or any other website!