Greg Blomberg Photography / Wedding Photos

1 1921.5 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX 75206Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-549-0001

We chose Greg to take photos of our daughter's wedding in June 2007. In the package, we bought the wedding books. These are small bound books to give to relatives, friends, etc. It is now December 2008 and we still do not have the books for the second Christmas in a row, 18 months later.!

Yes, he has been paid - what a mistake we made. He keeps promising them but he always needs just a little bit more of information. The photos were average in creativity and quality - although we paid a premium.

If you do choose Greg Blomberg, do not pay until you receive your complete photo package or you may never get them!

Comments

Up
  2nd of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

Yes, I totally agree. Greg took pictures of my daughter's wedding in September 2006 and we still have not received the DVD or the digital proofs! I submitted a complaint with the Dallas Better Business Bureau and he did not respond to them as well. He does not return our phone calls or emails. Once he has your money, he doesn't know you.

Nd
  3rd of Feb, 2011

Greg Blomberg is great. He shot our wedding photos and delivered exactly what we were promised and much more. I would for sure recommend him to anyone who is getting married.

Sa
  16th of Nov, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I strongly disagree with this complaint. Greg did my wedding as well as my sister's wedding and he did the absolute best job! I would recommend Greg to anyone looking for a photographer

Gr
  28th of Jun, 2014

Wow! I did not even know that there was an old complaint about me, first time I ever saw this and it troubles me greatly. I will take full responsibility for my actions but to be fair the order was placed almost a year after the wedding, people tend to forget to mention this part. However, 2008 thru 2009 was the most difficulct time of my life. My Father had Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and was admitted to the Cleveland Clinic on multiple occasions during 2008 and in August, a great man lost the battle to this disease. Within 30 days my ex filed for divorce. As you can see, I went through a lot of stress and anxiety. I am not asking for forgiveness but more of human compassion and understanding. I take full blame, I feel bad and I apologize profusely for that tardiness, however, I believe in strong family values,
you know, the family first kind of thing. People work, work and work more but if family gets sick, they leave work to care for their family .
That is kind of what I did, I am so sorry for the discomfort this may have caused you and YOUR family.