Greenway Express Texas / breach of contract. stolen property. misrepresentation of services

1 4140 Dayco StreetHouston, TX, United States
Phone: 866 976 2577

In Feb 2013 I contacted Greenway Express Texas to move my mother from Houston to Cleveland Ohio. My Mother is 85 years old. I found them through 123movers.com. At first things were fine. We were told via email by Oscar we would have delivery in 2-3 days of the items being picked up. We were also told this by Jacob the man that came to do the estimate. We arranged the pick up. The pick up was on 5/23. My mother and I left Houston on 5/24 to be here in Cleveland, Ohio by 5/26 which was our understanding. On 5/26 myself and my family waited for delivery. We had rented a U-Haul to take some of the items to my children’s homes. No one came. So on 5/26 I called and spoke with a person identifying himself as Rob. He said he had never talked to me. But made statements only someone that was at the pick up would know. Since 5/26 we have received part of my mother’s belongings. It was noted per the inventory check list items were intentionally removed off the truck. And this was confirmed by the drivers who came with the truck. Since 5/26 we have been trying to recover these missing items. The items we know of are 1 mattress, 2 box springs, computer desk and some stands and boxes. Greenway has continued to deceive us into believing the items are on the way. We have texts, emails and voice recordings to support our claims. At this time they are withholding my mother’s belongings and making no move to get these items to my mother. Copies of emails, text and recorded conversations are available. Greenway was aware they were being recorded.

Su