GreenTree International Ltd / Beware

I got a trailer thru Deerfield homes in McPherson KS

The original price was $7000.and change I put $1000 down (money never was listed on contract or any place else) and $6000 was financed by then Green point Credit and all was fine I got a call saying I was behind no matter when I sent it I was late so I had it automatically paid thru checking account .

A year later I get a call " mr---- you need to go get me some money" I thought it was a prank so I just hung up a mrs. walker for gp called right back and was quite pissy she informed me that I had been behind for the last year. I explained that I was on auto pay she didn’t care I was behind!

And that I was to pay or they would just come get my home. I told that hag she better bring tires.

Over the course of 6yrs they took $700 instead of $100 neglected to tell me it took a month to get the auto pay started called me at least once a week after 6 yrs I owed $7000 plus a years worth of late charges. I just walked away my credit was screwed due to them any way. A couple of years later made a agreement that if I paid $1000 they would Write it off and put that on my credit they did write it off but still haven’t changed the credit and had the balls to call my 71 year old mothers house " mrs. ---- where you going to sleep tonight when we come get your home? "

This after I had settled and 3yrs after I walked away. I could go on but I just get pissed every time I think about.

Va

More GreenTree International Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fe
      11th of Sep, 2009

GREEN TREE IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFFS I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH. WHEN YOUR PAYMENTS GET DOWN TO THE POINT YOUR ALMOST PAID OFF, THEN START THERE CRAP AND ADDING CRAP TO YOU BILL AND SAYING YOUR LATE AND ADD LATE FEES, AND ANY OTHER FEE THEY CAN TRUMP UP. CONSTANTLY CALLING WANTING PROOF OF INSURANCE, TAXES, YOU NAME IT, ALWAYS SAYING YORU LATE, CONSTANTLY HAVEINT TO CALL THE BANK TO VERIFY THE PAYMENT WAS PAID. THIS COMPANY IS THE WORSE IN THE NATION AND SHOULE BE CLOSED DOWN FOR FRAUD.