GreenTree Apartments / Paying too much for nothing

1 FL, United States

I have not been living in this complex for long but, I know that I made a big mistake by moving out here. Since I have been living here my A/C has only been working right for 1 month and that was in the beginning but for the last 4 months I have been able to stay cooler by standing outside on my balcony and I pay a little over a $1000.00 dollars a month for this place. I have also noticed that this place is infested with roaches and ants which is even more disturbing. I have sprayed, put down powder, used bleached and scrubbed my house as I always do at least 4 days out of the week to no avail. When we moved out here we were told that there was a gym and what I found was a building the size of my livingroom (wow) and the outgoing mailbox is located in the office where the people in the complex can easily get into your business. I don't have anything to but, I don't want people knowing what I'm sending to someone. I have yet to see any real improvement as far as the a/c in my apartment (by the way I was told everyone is complaining) so I'm trying to save so that I can move. Please take your time before moving into anywhere because looks can be deceiving and I know that first hand.