Greentea. Performancehealthusa.com` / Scam and dishonesty!

Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.8

I too fell for the $3.95 shipping only offer for the green tea diet pills. I received the bottle with 10 capsules with no info whatsoever in the envelope and no return address. 10 days after my initial trial offer, I was charged $79.99 on my card. The telephone number [protected] (attached to the transaction info, it told me to refer to the website I purchased my product. When I went to the website, it was only an order form. No contact info, no NOTHING! IT IS A SCAM.

I will be filing a fraud case with the credit card company! I have not received any other product from this company except for the 10 pills!!!

Comments

De
  6th of Mar, 2008
03/06/08
I agree and I am cancelling my order, do not charge mt credit card $79.99 . The call search number no longer works so you cannot get in touch with anyone. I don't see Oprah, puttting her name out there if she new this information Please contact me and let me know my order has been cancelled.
409-313-1213

Delessa Powell
Sa
  7th of Mar, 2008
The same goes for me.I received my bottle of pills today and wanted to cancel my order .I found out that this is some sort of scam.I hope my credit card will not be charged $79.99.I also tried calling 866 289-
8740 with no success.

954-578-0887

Sandra R amsaroop
Li
  8th of Mar, 2008
I have to agree with all of the above. I have tried also to cancel the order and only get a recording and no human. I will call my bank on Monday to cancel with them any futher inquires on my credit card and try and stop your charge for $79.99. I don't believe that lady O would like this either!
Vi
  10th of Mar, 2008
Please discontinue my account with your company.

I do not want this product. I have it and still no change. I even increased my workout schedule and nothing. Im still the same weight.

Do not go into my account and take out any more money without my promission.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call at 203-675-7874.

Victori a Torres
Li
  11th of Mar, 2008
I too got the bad news as well. someone must stop them. this is all bs
I will be contacting my lawyer as well. I have been calling and get nowhere. and the cc company says I must speak to them first before they will stop the charges. LSH-fl
Ju
  11th of Mar, 2008
I too fell for the scam. I have not received the green tea trial product as of today. I am closing my bank account to stop the unwanted charges. This company should feel disgraced, they will not be able to build a customer base if they continue to rip every body off. I too am contacting a friend, who is a consumer watchdog/lawyer.
  12th of Mar, 2008
I signed up for their hoodia one and now found this site the unsubscribe site is amazingly down now that I want to cancel my order so idk what I should do I want to cancel my order.

267-371-3475
De
  12th of Mar, 2008
I didn't even get any paperwork with my bottle. Just the envelope had a shipping address on it so I wrote a letter to the company complaining that they have made it impossible to cancell any further orders. I talked with my bank today and the number they gave them was 866-289-8740 which tells you to go to the web site if you want to cancell but then again the web is site is not working so you can't cancell any further shipments. Your right, they have to be stopped.
Pa
  12th of Mar, 2008
I am writing to tell you not to charge my credit card for any additional shipments of Green Tea.

I strongly disagree with you methods of sale. I received pills with no information and had to hunt for your web site. However, the web stie was not up and working. I was told it would be on the literature I received with the product.

I will print this info to confirm the message to cancel my subscription.

Pat Korda
  13th of Mar, 2008
I ordered a free 1 month supply with a 10 trial period of Hoodia Fen by the same company they only sent me 10 pills and didn't even wait 10 days to bill my account for the next shipment the only thing I have is a website that doesn't exist. I had to put a stop payment on my account so they don't continue to bill it not to mention the items that bounced because I wasn't expecting it to run again that soon. I want this cancelled and my account refunded asap.

Kelly Thompson.
Ka
  13th of Mar, 2008
Kathleen Howell

I have again tried to contact this company to no avail. DO NOT DARE TAKE ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM MY ACCOUNT ! I married to a Judge and I have at my disposal unlimted Lawyers that would love to take you on, so go for it!!!
Yo
  17th of Mar, 2008
I have tried searching for a phone number or some type of way to communicate with your company and no luck. My credit card was charged the $ 79.95 also. I do not wish to participate in this program. I need everthing cancelled ASAP!! I'm going to try to dispute this charge on my account!!
Ch
  17th of Mar, 2008
I became a victim of this scam aswell. I was told that I would receive a free bottle of pills and pay only $3.95 for shipping. That same night charges apllied to my account for $34.95 and $9.95. I have been unsuccessful in unsubscribing and unable to speak with anyone by phone I am told there is no phonenumber for customer service.
Ma
  18th of Mar, 2008
i ALSO AGREE WITH COMMENTS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. i WAS SCAMED OUT OF 79.95 WHICH I DID NOT KNOW UNTIL JUST TODAY, SO i ADVISE EVERYONE NOT TO PURCHASE THE GREENTEA PILLS iHOPE YOU USE THIS ADVICE. oH ALSO I TRIED CALLING THE # LISTED & IT SAID NO LONGER IN SERVICE.eTC.
Da
  19th of Mar, 2008
I stongley encourage who ever put this scam to resolve it very soon being dis honest is the worst way to deal with things not to mention my trust was very violated!Do not take any thing else out of my account!
Rs
  19th of Mar, 2008
I've tried contracting this company to cancel the order because I was unaware that they were only senting 10 piles. Each email failed stating false email address. If, this is a contract person to cancel, then I'm requesting to cancel and that no other monies are taken out of my account.
Please cancel account Ref# 1507684
Ken Davis
Br
  21st of Mar, 2008
I just got my bottle of pills and was trying to cancel and found this web siteI have called the nuber they called me from and they are noit answering This is great and also the very reason I usually won't order from the computer. I guess I should follow my instincts closer. What can we do?
Do NOT take any money out of my account I wish to cancel this account with you!!!
Ref. # 1861929
Ev
  21st of Mar, 2008
I have also received 10 green tea pills and no instructions, no nothing with the 10 pills i received. I want this order stopped NOW. WILL GO TO THE BANK AND HAVE MY CREDIT CARD CANCELLED.
I Was scammed by this low life, so called Company. Newton Kansas.
An
  23rd of Mar, 2008
This bites... i had to cancel my credit card because i could not find address to stop the 79.99 from being charged to my account. Thanks oprah. I cant afford it like you.