Greensboro Center for Pediatric Dentistry / Very Rude Dentist

Greensboro, NC, United States Review updated:
2.15
Phone: 292-0411

Dr. Marc E. Goldenberg provides dental assistance to children so I would have assumed a better response from him to a four year old's first visit to the dentist. I was quite amazing when my four year old was crying and moving around in my lap to have Dr. Goldenberg try to look into his mouth as I tried to reason and console my child, when Dr. Marc E. Goldenberg clearly stated, "We are not in the business of negotiating with four year olds." Then almost immediately said he would be back and left the room. I left with my son and politely but with assertion told his dental assistant that this was not going to happen and we should go and reschedule. She said we could not go until the doctor saw my son. I told her that I know his time is valuable but so is mine. If he only knew I was a single mom working two jobs then maybe he would not have judged me and my son. Still he is a PEDIATRIC dentist and behaved in this manner.
Nh

Comments

Ja
  28th of Jul, 2010
I can not speak to this posters experience but I suspect there is more to this story. My children have been patients there for years and we have had a wonderful experience. My daughter was easy but my son was very afraid and the staff and doctors worked very well with him, and they definitely " negotiated, conjoled, bribed" and did everything else under the sun to get him yo have a good experience. Now he is 12 years old and a relaxed dental patient. I am very pleased we cogs them as our children's dentists!
Tp
  30th of Aug, 2010
i def cant speak to this poster experience...but i also do know that my son had a previous accident at another dentist office, and from that point my son was very scared of the dentist...but i was told about Dr. Marc E. Goldenberg office, because i just didnt know what to do about taking my son to see a denstist when they were teling me that they would have to strap him down to clean his teeth, so anyway i brought him to Dr. Marc E. Goldenberg office and explained to them my situation prior and they welcomed my son in had so much patients with him, and now this is his 2nd year going and he goes to the back by himself and im just amazed at that itself, but it def lets me know that this office is a great office and they do take the time out to make sure your child is comfortable!