GreenLeaf Modify / Unauthorized money transfer

1 866-940-6851Santa Ana, CA, United States Review updated:

This company took additional money out of my checking account without authorization. I was going through for a mortgage loan modification. The initial interview they needed $900.00 up front. I gave them the authorization for this amount only. After approzimately 40 days nothing was done. I canceled their services on the 13 of March on the 15th thier withdrew $1000.00 out of my account. I contacted them anda Mr. Paul Beam stated that he would take care of the situation but after 10 phone calls nothing has been done. It is now 2 May 2009. Please do not use this company. I have lost my job and now I am broke because of them.

Comments

• Di
      8th of Jun, 2009

Hi Stanrobs: As you can see the complaints are coming in left and right about Greenleaf - if you would like to turn your information over to my atty who is presently working on my case against them - please feel free to do so... Please let me know His name is Paul Molinaro His email addy is: pmolinaro@loanlaw.net

The more people we can gather the stronger we are to go after these people!!!

• Al
      14th of Nov, 2009

I'd like to send a serious message to the liar who wrote this complaint.

Dr. Paul Molinaro is one of the finest individuals practicing law in the United States today. He has helped more distressed homeowners, and for the least self interest or gain, than anyone I have ever met.

Sir - you need to turn down the blame dial a bit. Your getting fired is not a surprise. Who wants people like you around?

• Di
      15th of Nov, 2009

i agree Al from Jersey !! Paul Molinaro was great in dealing with GreenLeaf and i highly recommend him to anyone!!!