GreenGeeks LLC

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 by

Took payment but failed to provide a service and

GreenGeeks LLC
5739 Kanan Rd Suite 300
Agoura Hills, California
greengeeks.com
In March 2014 I signed up for a year's web hosting with GreenGeeks LLC, as recommended by many online reviews.

2 days after submitting a payment of $142.56, I received an email stating that my "application" for web hosting had been refused and I would not be able to use their services. No explanation was given as to why they refused to let me host a perfectly reasonable (web design) site on their servers. They said that I would recieve a refund via PayPal (the method of payment) within 14 days.

No refund was ever forthcoming.

I have attempted to recover the funds via Paypal's resolution centre with no luck, and have emailed the company on an almost weekly basis since. Now, in July 2014, I have not received a response from any of my emails, other than one to say that the matter had been referred to the billing team and I would receive a response within 14 days. Still, no money... and am not sure it will ever be returned.

An awful, awful company whose actions are tantamount to theft. Avoid them like the plague!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree