GreenGeeks

Posted: May 17, 2017 by

green geeks hosting

Difficult to navigate the backside, not user friendly, limited templates. They are more than willing to take your money, not so willing to help with issues or refund. I was able to create a website in 2 days with WEEBLY, tried to get up with GREEN GEEKS who has been hosting a website I built in Dreamweaver for several days with no luck. Couldn't get any on line help, and then when I sent email requests for help went round and round with you have to use another email account for us to help you, please log in blah blah. WASTE OF TIME TRYING TO GET HELP. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SERVICE, only the bottom line and since I have paid up until 2018...did they care when I complained, asked for assistance and threatened to cancel?? NOPE. When they received my first email, they should have picked up the phone and made a call. This is not a company I would waste time with. And i will be sure to spread the word to all my clients, friends and family.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree