GreenGeeks / green geeks hosting
Difficult to navigate the backside, not user friendly, limited templates. They are more than willing to take your money, not so willing to help with issues or refund. I was able to create a website in 2 days with weebly, tried to get up with green geeks who has been hosting a website I built in dreamweaver for several days with no luck. Couldn't get any on line help, and then when I sent email requests for help went round and round with you have to use another email account for us to help you, please log in blah blah. Waste of time trying to get help. This company does not care about service, only the bottom line and since I have paid up until 2018... Did they care when I complained, asked for assistance and threatened to cancel?? Nope. When they received my first email, they should have picked up the phone and made a call. This is not a company I would waste time with. And I will be sure to spread the word to all my clients, friends and family.
More GreenGeeks Complaints & Reviews
- GreenGeeks Hosting - beware 
- GreenGeeks.com - decieving money back guarantee and billing practices 
- Green Geeks Web Hosting - refused refund for services not received 
- GreenGeeks - beware of greengeeks! bad hosting! 
- Green Geeks Hosting - domain name stealing and extortion 
- GreenGeeks - website hosting
- GreenGeeks - account suspended for no valid reason
- GreenGeeks - dishonest and unreliable
- GreenGeeks - order rejected, no reply, no refund and not answering my questions.
- Green Geeks Web Hosting - attempting extra charges