greengarciniapro.com / greengarcinia

1 1027 Finch Ave., Canada

greengarciniapro.com claimed that you can have their trail product by paying shipping only for $5.99. However by doing so, you subscribed to their membership "service" which will cost you $89.99 after 14 days you place your order. They do claim that if you want to cancel your membership with 14 days after you "ORDER" your trail product, just call them. When I called after I received my trail product, I realized that it was not what I have ordered at all. So to avoid being charged at all, I have called to cancel my membership immediately. But now they want you either to keep the product and pay something like close to $40 or ship the product back to them in order to cancel my membership. They said the trail is not free. I was so mad at this, they have never claimed anywhere that you need to ship the product back. And this is not eve where I have originally signed up for the trail product anyway. I did more search, apparently, there are many other sites making the similar claim for the similar type of product, and they were all charging you in similar fashion. The worst, I found that I was charged by a company called CDD EU Group Ltd (from UK) for similar product which i have never visited their site or known the product before. So, the conclusion is DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IT, NEVER! I regret so much to sign up on this to begin with which lead me a handful of trouble.

Cl