GreenForGold.com / Rip off

1 PO Box 230153Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 309-454-7560

This company represents themselves as A Refiner. I personally melted down scrap sterling silver and casted into 3 bullion bars - and sent directly to them. I did not hear back from them - so after 10 working days I called them and they Informed me that these were not silver and that I would have to pay $22 to get them returned. AMAZING - I spent approx $15 to ship and had to pay $22 for return.

Live and learn. I now send to a Real Refiner - 'United Precious Metal Refining, Inc' and huess what - They have processed the same material - And It Is Real Silver!!! United precious metals Is a real company with Integrity and Is a real refiner. SELLERS BEWARE!!!

Va

Comments

• El
      28th of Jul, 2008

RESPONSE FROM MANAGER:
    I remember this client very clearly. The material that he had sent in, DID contain silver BUT ONLY 20% which is not enough silver for us to refine nor buy. IT IS NOT WORTH OUR TIME NOR UTILITY COSTS FOR SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT. We ARE an actual refiner and we process large quantities of Precious Metals. Under company terms this person did not meet the minimum and we actually took a loss by covering his shipping costs and insurance on the materials journey to us.
    Elliot
    877-608-7495

• Ca
      23rd of Feb, 2009

BEWARE! EXERCISE TOTAL CAUTION. PLEASE TAKE ANY COMPLAINTS AGAINST GREENFORGOLD WITH THE UP MOST RESPECT. THIS COMPANY BRAGS ABOUT HIGH TECH ASSAY EQUIPMENT, HAS BEEN DOCUMENTED IN DISHONESTY TO CLIENTS ABOUT ACTUAL GOLD CONTENT, AND WILL TRY TO OFFER A FRACTION OF THE CURRENT GOLD SCRAP VALUE, COMMONLY 50% LESS. WHEN YOU ASK FOR RETURN THEY GIVE YOU TOTAL RUN AROUND, DRAG OUT PROCESS, CHARGE YOU FOR INSURANCE. I SENT SAME EXACT PACKAGE THEY TRIED TO CLAIM WAS LOW GOLD CONTENT TO A REAL TRUSTWORTHY REFINER AND WAS PAID $500.00 MORE THAN GREENFORGOLD DID. MY ADVICE, PLEASE ADVOID!