greenfield professionals / upfront fees loss

This company has a website call Greenfield Professionals. I was presented with a contract for my loan, he then told me to provide an insurance fee for $300. I did the western union for the $300 to assure that I recieve my loan within 2 hours. I did my call back with the control number. Mr. Michael said he would now notify the lenders to send the $5000 to my account after 3 hours I call back no loan and no return calls. No Response, Busy. I would like for this website to be investigated and removed, so others cannot fall for this scam.

Fu
Apr 6, 2013

Comments

• Ta
      15th of Apr, 2013

The same thing just happen to me. I really wish I review this complaint before this happen to me. Because I'm calling this number like crazy but it's busy I can't believe it.

Michael Pavec answered the phone and have been so called helping me receive my loan, which I already signed and fax the contract for a $12, 000 loan and even sent in my insurance payment $387 western union to the lender Wayne Thomasos.

Michael told me after I sent in my insurance payment by western union, it will only take two hours before I receive the loans. I sent the money Friday 4-12-2013 exactly at 12:29 my western union receipt says. And he assured me it should be in my account no later than 7 pm or early as couple of hours. I've checked my account numerous times that Friday and still no loan. So therefore I tried to be patient and wait till the end of Saturday and still no loan. I made and exception on Sunday considering that most business is usually closed; hoping that it will finally appear in my account Monday morning. And today is Monday the 4/15/13 and I checked my account several times still no loan is there.

Today I called western to see if the money been pick up or receive by Wayne Thomasos and it has been pick it up at Friday 4:22 pm. April 12. So I am really frustrated by now and concern. Because I tried callingg the 1-888-987-5085 number and it's now busy, no calls I'm making is going through. I'm not understanding why Michael hasn't call me by now to let me know what's going with my status. I really feel like this is a scam.

• Ca
      20th of Apr, 2013

Are there any updates to either of your situations?

• Ca
      20th of Apr, 2013

Did you ever get the money?

20th of Apr, 2013

No I didn't, I am still up set about it. I contact Western Union again and report this issue them so they will have the name that is associated with this scam. I even filed a police report hoping they will investigate it, but it's out of there district. So, the Police suggested me to contact the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Response Center and report it to them too. This Scam company must used phone block on my phone because when I use my phone to call them it's busy. But I use my sister or cousin phone line it rings. And one time someone picked up and ask me" how can they help me?" And I said "may I speak to Michael" and they asked me, " may I asked who is speaking." And I told them my name and they immediately HUNG Up. And when I called back with that number that got through before, it was now busy with that busy tone.
    Livid, because it was greater confirmation that this was a SCAM. Frustrated and deprived of my money I honestly work hard for is gone. That loan was supposed to help me continue my education in Medical School, Abroad. Now barely got two weeks to start on May 6 to save up more money to support myself in Med school. Resisting the thought of apply for any more loan online. Now I'm starting from scrap to build any dollars I have to not miss out on this opportunity to start school.
    Sorry I know I gave you TMI ( too much info), it's more than you ask for, but I couldn't help to express the frustration and deception this company put me through. But I trust in God, I believe He can help me, even in this crazy situation. So I am not going to give up. I know He will help me along the way.

22nd of Apr, 2013

File with the following entities:
    www.ic3.gov for internet fraud
    Your state attorney generals office
    Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Better Business Bureau
    The domain host of the website which for Greenfield Professionals is godaddy.com
    Domain Information: IP Address: 97.74.29.106
    Name Server: NS75.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    Name Server: NS76.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
    Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC

22nd of Apr, 2013

Wow thank you so much! I am going to file with that info right now, thank you!

22nd of Apr, 2013

For those of you already in financial distress, you be best advised to not pursue any business with Greenfield Professionals. You will only put yourself in further distress by putting out money for insurance that you will be asked to wire via Western Union to a Wayne Thomasos in Canada...or others...Also be on the lookout for similar sites as persons will change company names, websites etc as they shut down one and create another to stay one step ahead...Unfortunately, if you have any IT background, you can easily trace the information of their site to report to the authorities as what is listed above.
    If you look closely at their website, they state that they are accredited with the Better Business Bureau, through confirmation by the BBB they are not accredited nor have a rating.
    To prey on persons that are only looking for help to turn around and scam them and provide further hardship is nothing short of despicable and should not be considered human beings...
    Save yourself the glimmer of hope that does not exist with these types of companies and under no circumstances provide them any personal information. Should you be contacted, immediately contact IC3.gov, western union as well as your states attorney, and the webhost...Save yourself and future persons buy providing awareness to such predatory acts to take your money.
    You would receive "professional looking" loan documentation is what they send you which provides a sense of legitimacy...Buyer be Ware...

Additional Update:
    On the loan documentation on page 7 they have a note that providing false information will result in immediate termination of services provided by Alliance Professionals. Through some investigation, I located Alliance Professionals and they have not heard of this organization nor due any business with Greenfield Professionals. They have asked me to immediately send them a copy of the loan documentation for their partners to review. I will keep you posted to any further developments through due diligence.

A copy of the loan agreement that Greenfield Professionals sends out is attached for reference...

22nd of Apr, 2013

Also, contact the Orangeville Canada police department to report fraud with regards to Wayne Thomasos. Their number is 1-519-941-2522

22nd of Apr, 2013

I have already filed a Police report towards this Company. And they told me to contact the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Response Center (www.ftc.gov). But I will also contact Federal Bureau of Investigation and BBB company. I even called Western Union to report the names that is associated with of this company. And they also referred me to ww.ic3.gov to report this company.

22nd of Apr, 2013

That is just so crazy to me. It is so shameful. That company don't realize how they hurt me individually as a borrower but also it affected my family. Those documents are exactly how my documents look. It is simply terrible! And those names are exactly the names I know. It's terrible I already contacted Western Union and reported those names and a have police report submitted. But no refund, no money it's gone

22nd of Apr, 2013

The actual pickup of the western union monies occurs in the town of Missasauga Ontario Canada. File the complaint with your local police department and state attorney generals office. Request them to fax a copy of the police report to the following:
    Constable Skinner (Badge 2095)
    905-456-5920
    Or Mail to: 7750 Hurontario Street
    Brampton Ontario L6V3W6

22nd of Apr, 2013

The company these scammers had before Greenfield was Alliance professionals...Persons reporting the same thing, practice and m.o. is the same with wiring money to Ontario Canada. Check out the complaints on scambook.

22nd of Apr, 2013

Contact your local police department, have them take the report. Then have your local police department work with Contable Skinner (2095) at the Brampton Police Department for Fruad. Their fax number is 905-456-5920. Mailing address is 7750 Hurontario Street, Brampton Ontario L6V3W6

• St
      23rd of Apr, 2013

If you were scammed by either ALLIANCE PROFESSIONALS or GREENFEILD PROFESSIONALS, immediately file a police report with your local police, then have them provide the report to the following:
    Constable Skinner (Badge 2095)
    Fax: 905-456-5920
    or mail to
    7750 Hurontario Street, Brampton Ontario L6V3W6
    The Western Union pickup is done over 10 different locations in Brampton by persons such as Wayne Thomsos. From all indications this group of a ring of 7-10...
    Western Union, IC3, FBI as well as GODADDY are aware of them...I hope they like jail, because they are closing in on them...