Greenfal 27 / Slow pay, ignores policies

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

This person bought a digital download item. When you sell a digital item on ebay, it has to be completely set up and working when you set it up. The download link has to be given ahead of time with Paypal. It shows to the buyer immediately after they paid. This buyer didn't pay attention and missed the link. They complained that they didn't get it. I told them all they have to do is go to the transaction page and the download information is there. I do this instead of giving them the link in an email to avoid scammers who attempt to trick a seller outside of ebay and get a free item. She couldn't accept this and just kept sending messages saying she couldn't figure it out even though only a couple of clicks were involved and the info was right there. I was always friendly with her. She eventually figured it out or got someone else to figure it out. She ended up leaving an insulting feedback saying I was unfriendly even though this is a lie. Everyone complains about sellers but don't have any idea just how much of a nightmare some buyers can be. I've been scammed many times on ebay by zero feedback so-called buyers and now sellers can't even leave a negative feedback for problem buyers, so this is the only recourse. Since this transaction took place, ebay has stopped allowing the sales of digital items. We live in the Information Age and this is a huge step backwards in technology.

Sellers: This buyers ebay username is greenfal27. Since sellers can't leave negative feedback anymore, you can now add this buyer to your blocked bidder list if you choose to do so. Especially if you sell anything that has to do with computers, since this person is very computer illiterate and will point all the blame to you. I made about $5 on the sale and endured several weeks of harassment from this buyer. It's not worth it.

Comments

• Je
      4th of Jul, 2008

It must be nice to have all the time in the world to complain about 5 buck nonsense. Even the milk man has a bad customer. I wonder if he tacked posters to tree, warning other milkman to stay away from that customer. You should not display a person's address and/or last name, especially if if could be a place of residence. In today's security driven identity theft society where privacy is an issue, I am sure you would lose customers knowing that they may face the danger of being exploited by you. It would not help your business if someone were able to expose and exploit your name, address and negative commentary. I assume and would bet the price of your unclear listing that you are far from perfect, a struggling ebay merchant and lack customer service skills or this individual would not have left you negative feedback. It is clear from your tone on this post that you are obviously petty and indeed unfriendly and lack business demeanor. I demand you take cease, desist and take down this post and/or block this person's last name, address and user id or your store will be exploited and displayed negatively in a similar nature on every p0st and message board that I find. I will also make it my mission to expose you to every privacy right advocate I can think of.

Guide yourself accordingly.