Greene Uniform Co. / Quick to take your money, slow at producing the items ordered

Greene uniform co. is the worst company to deal with, no only do they never pick up their phone line, but when you do get through to them, it is the worst customer service ever! I had to go to their store in New York City (Bronx) in order to exchange items because they also messed up my order. The store is disgusting! It is filthy and they have one person at the front desk that can attend you, one phone line and nothing you request! The catholic school my son attends to uses this co. and it is the first year, I hope it is also the last! The online site they provide parents is also doesn't work, you get an error message. They are quick to cash your check & take your money, but very slow at producing the items ordered. This company deserves an "F" in every category!

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Feb, 2007

I have to strongly agree with this complaint. I too had to go to the store in the bornx and waited on line for 2hours. That is how slow they were. When it was my turn at the counter they did not have the correct size for anything that I needed. they are also overly priced for the items that they offer. I had to pay $28.00 for a sweater that they just iron on the school name patch. They should just sell the name patch and we can iron it on ourselves! Much Cheaper!!! The website awful. I have complained to my sons school about this issue as well and I am hoping that they deal with someone else.

• Mo
      16th of Sep, 2007

I totally agree with the complaints! I also went to the Bronx store, 4 times, the line was out the door and down the block in 90 degree weather. I finally went to stand on the line and waited 3 hours, the line not moving....it was then 4 0'clock. A worker from the store then came ou and said that the store will close promptly at 5pm (this the day before school started!) and if we reached the door at 4:59 we would not be allowed to enter and would have to come back and stand in line again the next day!!!!!!!! We were then offered a number for the next day, which I took, since we were under the impression that when we returned the next day, we would not have to stand in the long line! NOT!!!! Went back the next day at 9am (one hour before the store opened) and there were already 30 people in front of me! Finally got into the store at 11:40 and then proceeded to got to the different counters to get what was needed, but had to wait in line at each counter for 1 hour only to be told that the product I needed had run out!!!!!!!! Needless to say I find the company is [censored] and should change the way their stores are run or should should look else where for other uniform companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!