Greendot.com / constant brickwalls

United States Review updated:

Bought a VISA debit card (temporary) @CVS for $4.95. Put $160 on it. I went online to register it. Tried to order online. (Fineprint said could be done.) A Problem: was NOT REGISTERED!. I called their support 1-866 number. Registered there via "Mark". Tried to go online to access my acct: needed to login with username and password. BUT, NO WAY TO CREATE ON-SITE! Then received e-mail to go to "mygreendot.com" to establish username and password. Did that. Tried to access my acct online. Was told username and password DID NOT MATCH ANY ACCOUNTS!! i HAVE SPENT 2 HOURS OF MY TIME (AT WORK) WITH THIS BULL!! I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED AND VERY ANGRY!! OH, I TRIED THEIR PHONE NUMBER SELECTION TO SEEK A REFUND- SENT TO REGISTER~~~!!!

Comments

• Tm
      24th of May, 2009
    GreenDot.com - stealing money
    greendot

sent me everything in spanish to start, inpossible to reach anyone by phone, money is flying out of my account without me using the card, i can't believe the american government allows this ### to happen

• Gi
      12th of Jun, 2009

hey there everyone, next time you need to talk with someone. Wait for when it says lost card or card not recieved then press 2 for card not recieved and you will get a live person.