Greenbrier Cleaners / Customer Service

Greenbrier Cleaners
The employees are really mean at this place. Its a wonder these people still have jobs in this terrible economy. If I was in charge I would give the job to a person who actually likes people.

N  28th of Jun, 2009 by

I had even more worse experience with HSBC... i filled up the form thrice and submitted the form thrice with all the documents and every time the agent keep saying that the card be issued shortly and after all the required verification when we call up the bank they say that the application request has been declined, ...and when you ask them the reason they say that the company rules will not allow them to do so...So frienda my kind request to you is that when ever you find any HSBC Agent coming to you and requesting to fill the application form saying that the card will be issued with no pain, please dont sit filling up the form because no bank is going to issue Credit Cards till the recession end and HSBC is doing all this stuff only to reach its targets and to show Budget to the higher management...Because the above situation was not only mine but also of 7 of my friends who applied for the HSBC Credit card...