Green Tree Mortgage / Harrasing calls / Poor Customer service

1 NH, United States Review updated:

These folks are extremely harrassing. MY house has been up for short sale for over 1yr. I have kept it up and have had 4 separate buyers and different time sign P&S agreements. Green Tree has refused to come up with an agreement, to the point where other buyers have backed out. I have a realtor and a lawyer on my case too. They have managed to get my work provided cell phone number which is not even in my name nor is it billed to me at all. They continued harrassing me even when i told them it was a work phone and they couldnt call it. The threatened me with court and taking my work wages. This is unacceptable and very unprofessional behavior. The green tree rep kept harassing me, and threating to take my money with court. I said to send all paperwork to the Realtor and lawyer on the file. They said there was not any realtor or lawyer in the file (which is a lie, as both have been calliong and speaking with folks for at least 6 months). This is absolutely rediculous, and i understand why people finally give in and take their own life because of these types of bloodsuckers. It wasent ewnough for them to charge 15%+ interest of which i paid for 7 yrs till i couldnt anymore and started begging for help from them... I blame untruthful lending by mortgage brokers and mortgage companies for the poor economy. Yes its partially my fault, but i was blatenly lied to when i sighned my mortgage. I trusted my broker thinking i hired them and they work for me and wthey would protect my interests. Yeah right... What a fool i was... NEVER AGAIN!!!

More Green Tree Mortgage Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cb
      17th of Oct, 2012

greentree is the worst absoulute worst company i've ever dealt with. the girl i talked to about my pmnt was extremely rude and unprofessional. asking me stupid questions of why i couldnt make my pmnt on time it was 2 weeks late, but not cause for the shotty way i was talked to. they have not paid my homeowners ins last year and neither my property taxes out of my escrow. they also stole money out of my escrow account.and when bank of america sold my loan to greentree, it has been hell ever since. they put a physical paper note on my house the first month they took over from boa telling me to "call them immediatly" these people have no idea what they are doing and everybody i've talked to who've had greentree as a mortgage provider say they suck in all areas of customer service. and i agree! greentree shoul be shut down by the federal govt but they are probably connected to the illuminati so the govt wont touch them. scoundrels! brood of vipers!