green tea xtreme / theft and scam

1 3575 north 100 east suite 125Provo, UT, United States Review updated:

I ordered the product with a 14 day trial period, i was charged $74.95 the same day the product arrived. The websites on the bottle do not work.

You have to mail out a cancellation form which has to be downloaded.

They offer no money back.

Their customer service line is located in india and as soon as i told them i wanted my money back and to cancel the product they hung up on me.

BE CAREFUL this is a complete scam and Richard Nemrow from millionairemission.biz is stealing from us the consumer.

Comments

• Cb
      11th of Mar, 2009

I tried the trial account and decided against the product. It seemed to be much more expensive than comparable products. I tried canceling my order but found that there is no information listed on their web site (a real red flag). I left messages and emails with their customer support but never received a reply. I've know been charged several hundred dollars and have only received one shipment of product. I finally got a hold of customer service rep today after a month of emails and messages, but now I must go through a cancel by mail process. What frustrates me most is that I've been double charged and have never received any additional product. This is definitely a scam.

21st of Mar, 2009

I have tried to contact them by phone and e-mail to cancel this product. However, I can not get through. They continue to send products and charge my account.

30th of Mar, 2009
    green tea xtreme - BIG RIP OFF
    GREEN TEA XTREME
    3575 NORTH 100 EAST 84604
    Provo
    Utah
    Phone: NONE
    support@mygreenteaxtreme.com

Tried to log on to this web site and it can't be done. No phone to call and no way to cancel hese orders.

• Su
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I have been through the same crap!!! I a filing a c0mplaint today with Attorney General. I am sooooooooooo tired of them saying "let me put this call through to corporate" and you wait and wait but the phones are too busy.

• Sh
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    green tea xtreme - taking money from my account
    green tea xtreme
    New York

despite having cancelled the product within the 14 day trial period green tea xtreme continues to take money from my account, sometimes even taking double the amount. When I call the company they gave me a website to go that does not even exist! I keep trying to get my money back without any success

• Sh
      24th of Apr, 2009

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. I CANCELLED MY ORDER JAN 21, 2009. IT NEVER HAPPENED AND THEY HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT FEB, MAR, AND APRIL. I KEEP CALLING TO CANCEL AND THEY SAY I WAS CANCELLED. I LIVE ON MY SOC SEC CHECK AND I HAVE TO DO WITH OUT MEDS SO THESE THIEFS CAN TAKE WHAT THEY WANT FROM THE ELDERLY. I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO THE FBI AND MAYBE THEY CAN BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

CC. PAT PORTER ATTNY

• Dm
      24th of Apr, 2009

I too was a victom. At the end of the call when I realized how much it would cost per month I told them not to put the order through because I couldn't afford it. They said that the order hadn't been put through & I wouldn't be charged. They lied & my account has been charged monthly. I too contacted them. There C.S. line was a joke. They said they couldn't cancel my order & they would e-mail the main office & they would e-mail me with a cancelation letter for me to sign & send back. Never happened. They said they didn't have a contact number for the main office. Now also trying to dispute it with the bank. Never agin buy off the TV ad. Contact Attorny Generals office in Utah. If enough people do they will have to respond!

11th of Aug, 2016
    green tea xtreme - FRAUD
    California

SCAM< SCAM< SCAM...We did not order anything from green tea xtreme!!! not even a trial sample. Our bank account was charged $74.95 on 3/2/09, we received pills on 3/3/09... Looked up return address on yahoo maps, 3575 N 100 E Ste. 125, Provo, UT 84003...DOES NOT EXIST! Called toll free # on bank statement - some guys steel company. THIS IS A SCAM!!! Bank thinks they are entering bank card #'s randomly until they have a hit. We had to block our number, and we DID get a refund day after bank and police contacted. Dont know if it was from VISA or greenteaxtreme????
    DONT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE - but in our case it didnt really matter anyway!

• Wa
      11th of Aug, 2016

I order a promotion of 5.95 fist tray en they charge me 45.85 twice and I not authorized that